Huskies are quite the character. They are one of the most vocal dog breeds who are not afraid to show you what they are feeling. Some may even have some cat-like characteristics, which is quite funny to see since they are such large breed dogs. While your husky may bring you endless enjoyment, have you been taking care of their coats? You need the best brush for Husky to get rid of the heavy layers of shed fur hidden under their thick coats.
Typically, Huskies will shed the most when the temperatures start to rise since they will no longer need their thick winter coats to keep them warm; you can expect a winter storm of fur then. Before the storm hits, you can stop it by brushing your Husky regularly with one of the Husky brush styles that we have suggested.
Best Brush For Husky
[easyazon_link identifier=”B07MZDTG76″ locale=”US” tag=”petstruggles-20″]1. Furminator [/easyazon_link]
- FOR LARGE DOGS WITH LONG HAIR: Designed especially for dogs that weigh more than 50 pounds.
- REMOVES LOOSE HAIR: Reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair without cutting skin or damaging the topcoat (when used as directed).
- FOR LONG HAIR: Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat.
- FUREJECTOR BUTTON: Push to release hair with ease.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: For comfortable, easy grooming.
You will be astounded with how much loose fur you will comb out of your Husky when you brush them with the FURminator for Large Breed Dogs.
- Made with stainless steel combing teeth
- Easy to clean design
- Ergonomically designed
The stainless steel teeth of the FURminator brush are built to be resistant to most conditions and have a high longevity use. The teeth get deep down into the many layers of fur to comb out any loose fur that has been shed.
The ergonomically designed handle fits comfortably in your hand so that you should not have any hand cramps when using the brush when the brush gets full of fur press the release button at the top to push off the combed fur and toss it away.
- Ideal for dogs weighing more than 50 pounds
- Removes up to 90% of loose fur
- Teeth can scrape against the skin of dogs who have short fur
The FURminator for Large Breed Dogs will work wonders as a FURminator for the husky to comb out any itchy and loose fur that is hidden under your Husky’s thick layers of fur.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B01EZ7UOCM” locale=”US” tag=”petstruggles-20″]2. Pet Grooming Tool[/easyazon_link]
Pet Grooming Tool
$19.45 in stock
- 2-in-1 DUAL HEAD - Start with 9 teeth side for stubborn mats and tangles and finish with 17 teeth side for thinning and deshedding. Achieve faster and more professional dematting and grooming results!
- ABSOLUTELY SAFE TO YOUR PET - No-scratch rounded outside teeth gently massage the pet skin. Meanwhile, teeth inner side is sharp enough to smoothly cut through the toughest mats, tangles and knots.
- FORGET ABOUT SHEDDING! - Regular brushing easily removes dead undercoat so no fur goes flying. Skin massage ensures better blood circulation promoting healthy and shiny coat. Perfect for medium and long haired pets.
- ENJOY COMFORTABLE BRUSHING - Soft ergonomic anti-slip grip makes regular combing convenient & relaxed. No-rust stainless steel teeth are ultra DURABLE & EASY TO CLEAN.
- GET RID OF HAIR MESS... or GET A REFUND! - If, for whatever reason, you don't absolutely love your pet dematting rake, just contact us, and we'll refund every penny (or replace it, if there is an issue).
The last thing you want when you pet your dog is to have a handful of fur. To help combat that issue, brush your pup with a Pat Your Pet Grooming Tool.
- Dual head design
- Can be returned for a full refund
Most brushes only have one combing head you can use, but this one has a 2-in-1 brush head. The nine-sided teeth side is meant to remove mats and tangles from the fur before starting to main deshedding process. The seventeen-sided teeth side gets down deep in your Husky’s fur to remove loose fur and help your Husky get their shine back in their fur.
You won’t have to worry about hurting your dog as you brush since the teeth are rounded and can even gently massage your dog’s skin to promote blood circulation. This brush is guaranteed to get rid of knots and loose fur, or you can return it for a full refund!
- Ideal for dogs with medium and long coats
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Some customers have stated that the comb pulls out fur as it brushes
Kiss pet shedding issues goodbye when you brush your Husky with a Pat Your Pet Grooming Tool that will remove even the most stubborn of pet hairs.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B07GY3K2FB” locale=”US” tag=”petstruggles-20″]3. Dog Grooming Rake[/easyazon_link]
Dog Grooming Rake
$16.99 in stock
- DOG UNDERCOAT RAKE BY POODLE PET CAN BE USED ON A WET OR A DRY COAT. To relieve tangled knots from dense undercoats, this dog rake is the best option. The specially designed pins pull out the loose hair from the undercoat without hurting the dog. 2 rows of precision tapered pins gently remove mats and loose undercoat without tearing out other hair.
- TO USE: It is important to get the brush down to the skin as massaging action helps loosen and remove dandruff flakes. Start by gently grooming down the back & towards the tail, being careful not to harm eyes or ears. Smooth your dog’s neck brushing downwards. If your dog has long hair on the back of the legs (feathering), comb it out as it has a tendency to tangle. Lastly, brush gently on the soft underbelly to remove any remaining loose hair.
- REDUCE SHEDDING BY UP TO 90% AFTER ONE SESSION: The Poodle Pet rake features smooth, rounded pins that penetrate deep into your dog's coat to remove loose undercoat. While you cannot stop a healthy dog from normal shedding, you can reduce the amount of hair in your home by brushing your dog regularly with the Poodle Pet Dog Rake.
- POODLE PET’S UNDERCOAT RAKE WORKS WELL ON MANY COAT TYPES including double coated breeds, heavy coats, and rustic coat types. They work exceptionally well on any breed that is hand-stripped like many of the Sporting or Terrier breeds. Just be sure to monitor your progress as you work this tool over the dog.
- POODLE PET’S PROFESSIONAL GROOMING BRUSH IS GOOD FOR dogs, cats, rabbits, or equestrian horses that have short, medium or long hair. On shedding breeds, they can remove dead, fuzzy undercoat in minutes, while leaving the top coat shiny and healthy. On harsh-coated dogs, they mimic the hand-stripped look quickly and easily.
When looking for a rake brush for dogs that get rid of shed fur quickly then you need to utilize the Poodle Pet Dog Grooming Rake.
- Removes loose fur with no tearing or skin damage
- Ideal for all coat types
This brush has two rows of precision tapered pins that gently remove mats from your dog’s coat first, and then easily removes any loose hair tucked deep under the layers of fur. Since the tips are rounded, it will not tear out any unnecessary fur, and it will not damage your dog’s skin.
You can use this brush on any type of coat, thick or thin, and it will still do its job of getting rid of at least 90% of fur after a good thorough brushing session.
- Can be used on wet and dry coats
- Professional grade grooming brush
- Can be challenging to clean due to no having an easy clean method
Reduce shedding by at least 90% after using the Poodle Pet Dog Grooming Rake for the first time, and with all the times after that!
[easyazon_link identifier=”B077JPK4G6″ locale=”US” tag=”petstruggles-20″]4. Hertzko [/easyazon_link]
- ★ PERFECT PET BRUSH TO REMOVE FUR, & LOOSE HAIR - Hertzko's Soft Brush for dogs and cats gently removes Loose Hair, and eliminates Tangles, Dander and trapped Dirt. WORKS GREAT ON DOGS AND CATS WITH ALL SIZES AND HAIR TYPES!
- ★ GENTLE & SAFE – Soft and gentle plastic bristles are manufactured with ROUNDED ENDS so it won't damage or scratch your pet's sensitive skin. Suitable for face and paw areas & for sensitive skin
- ★ YOUR PET WILL NOT ONLY 'LOOK' GOOD BUT 'FEEL' GREAT TOO! - Our brush grooms and massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pet's coat soft and shiny. Your Pet will love being brushed!
- ★ COMFORTABLE, STRONG, AND DURABLE- Our Soft Brush is especially designed with a COMFORT-GRIP and ANTI-SLIP HANDLE, which prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your pet!
- ★ YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THE HERTZKO SOFT BRUSH - We offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
If you are not looking to remove loose fur but give your Husky a loving brush to restore the shine to their fur you need to be using the Hertzko Soft Pet Brush.
- Gentle and safe for pets
- Comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
For a Husky, you need a brush that can do it all for their coats. Hertzko’s Soft Pet Brush can remove loose fur and hair from your dog’s undercoat, but it also returns the shine to your dog’s topcoat. As a bonus feature, the soft, plastic bristles have rounded ends that won’t damage your dog’s skin but gently massage it instead for better blood circulation.
Brush your dog on any part of their body with no harm of damaging their fur or hurting their skin. If you are not satisfied with the brush, don’t worry about it, take advantage of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to find a solution that you agree.
- Comfort grip and anti-slip handle
- Comfortable, strong, and durable
- May not be able to penetrate deep coats to brush the undercoat in some dog breeds
Your Husky will think that they are getting a loving massage every time that you brush them with the Hertzko Soft Pet Brush.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B07JQXNMT9″ locale=”US” tag=”petstruggles-20″]5. Peteme[/easyazon_link]
- 1.PERFECT SLICKER BRUSH TO REMOVE FUR & LOOSE HAIR- Slicker brush for dogs and cats gently removes Loose Hair and to get all nasty mats out of your pet's fur, and eliminates Tangles, Dander and trapped Dirt. WORKS GREAT ON DOGS AND CATS WITH MEDIUM LONG HAIR TYPES!
- 2.GENTLE & SAFE – Soft and gentle stainless steel bristles are manufactured with ROUNDED ENDS so it won't damage or scratch your pet's sensitive skin. Our brush grooms and massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pet's coat soft and shiny. Your Pet will love being brushed! Suitable for sensitive skin.
- 3.Easy to clean - When you're done brushing your pet, simply click the button and the bristles retract back into the brush, making it super simple to remove all the hair from the brush, so it's ready for the next time use.
- 4.Comfortable, strong, and durable - Our Slicker Brush is specially designed with a comfort-grip and anti-slip handle, which prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your pet!
- 5.Comfortable Folding Design: exquisite 270° degree folding design, can be adjusted at any angle, providing different hand position grips, breaking the previous stiff gestures, combing is very easy. Small in size and easy to store without occupying a position, this dog grooming comb can be placed in the house and in the car, let you comb your pet anytime, anywhere.
Brushing your Husky will be a breeze, especially if your pup is a bit wiggly when being brushed when you use the Peteme Self Cleaning Dog Brush.
- Easy to store folding design
- Easy to clean design
- Quickly removes loose fur and debris
You will have no problem removing loose hair from your dog and anything else trapped under your dog’s fur with this brush. The stainless steel bristles have rounded ends that will not tear out any fur as you brush and it will promote healthy skin by increasing blood circulation.
The brush itself can fold at any angle that you need it to so you can brush even those hard to reach places on your dog. When you are done brushing click the button at the top to retract the bristles back into the brush for quick and easy storage.
- Ideal for dogs with medium and long fur
- Comfortable, strong, and durable
- Closes sometimes when there is a lot of pressure put when brushing the dog
You will quickly discover how easy and simple it will be to maintain your Husky’s fur coat when you brush them with the Peteme Self Cleaning Dog Brush.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B0002RJMA0″ locale=”US” tag=”petstruggles-20″]6. Safari Dog Brush[/easyazon_link]
Safari Dog Brush
- Two tools in one
- Removes loose hair and debris
- Distributes natural oils thorugh coat for shine
- Best suited for medium to large breeds
- Brush with long strokes in the direction of the hair growth
Promote positive skin and fur health in your Husky’s fur by using the Safari Plastic Pin and Bristle Combo Dog Brush.
- Dual-sided combing brush
- Removes loose fur, knots, and tangles
You get two brushes for the price of one with this dog brush. The bristle brush is meant for the top layer of your dog’s coat to brush any debris and add shine back to your pup’s coat. The pin brush side of the comb gets down deep in your dog’s layers of fur to catch and remove any loose fur to stop shedding before it becomes a troubling issue.
As you brush your dog not only will you remove loose debris, but you will help spread the natural oils in your dog’s skin so that both their skin and fur will be at peak health for them.
- Available in medium and large size
- Best for medium and large breed dogs
- Some customers have stated that the brush is painful for dogs with extremely short fur
You will love the immediate results you will see when you brush your Husky with the Safari Plastic Pin and Bristle Combo Dog Brush.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B07K13HCZK” locale=”US” tag=”petstruggles-20″]7. Groomist [/easyazon_link]
- RESTORES BALANCE AND SHINE — The Groomist Slicker Dog Brush restores hair balance and shine, for a slicker dog brush that maintains healthy fur; keep fur tangle-free and smooth with the pet brush
- ERGONOMIC SOFT GRIP HANDLE — The dog brush fur and lint remover features an easy to use ergonomic soft grip handle to ensure comfort while grooming your dog, giving you comfortable and simple dog brushes for shedding
- SELF CLEANING BRUSH — Clean your dog brush in one easy step. Press the button on the back to release hair from the bristles, so you can have dog brushes for grooming that are efficient and convenient
- SUITABLE FOR ALL MEDIUM SIZED DOGS — The dog brush for matted hair can be used on all medium-sized dogs and coat types, whether you need a dog brush for short haired dogs, or for those with longer fur
- PIVOTING AND CONTOURED BRUSH — Dog brush for shedding features a pivoting head which flows along and contours to your pet's body, brushing hard to reach areas, for dog brushes that make grooming easy
When you use the Groomist Double Sided Ball Tip Pin and Bristle Brush brushing your Husky’s coat should not be a chore, but a fun activity between the both of you.
- Self-cleaning brush
- Pivoting head
- Comes with a Satisfaction Guarantee
If you have a wiggly dog then you know it can be a bit hard to brush them all over, but lucky for you this brush has a pivoting head that moves and flows with your dog’s movements with ease. Another great part of this brush is that due to the bristle’s materials, you will experience less static, which normally causes issues when trying to remove shed fur.
When you are done brushing your dog press the button on the back to release the trapped fur from the bristles, for whatever reason, you do not find the brush to your liking contact their customer service and take advantage of their Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Suitable for medium and large sized dogs
- Restores shine to the coat
- Some customers have stated it takes several passes to brush a large breed dog with a thick coat
You will quickly see how much of a healthier coat your Husky will have when you brush them regularly with the Groomist Double Sided Ball Tip Pin and Bristle Brush.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B073XJJ7FS” locale=”US” tag=”petstruggles-20″]8. Bencmate [/easyazon_link]
$12.99 in stock
- GREATLY REMOVE TANGLES, KNOTS AND MATS - The dematting rake features dual side 17+9 teeth, the lower density side for matted hair and tangles and the another side is for thinning and deshedding. It gently removes dead undercoat and eliminates tangles, knots and matted hair
- NO PAIN FOR YOUR PETS - The stainless steel teeth is sharp enough to smoothly cut through the toughest mats, tangles and knots that prevents pulling hair. Also, it increases blood circulation and will give your pets pleasure
- KEEP YOUR PETS SAFE - The rounded ends of teeth does not hurt your pet’s skin but it is great for massage, please gently brush on sensitive skin
- ERGONOMIC NON-SLIP HANDLE - The anti-slip rubber and ergonomic handle will give you a comfort-grip and effective grooming session
- DURABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY - This mat comb is made of stainless steel that prevents from rusting and non-toxic material. And the strong handle will last a long time
Gently and effectively get rid of annoying shed fur before they get on your clothes by using the Bencmate Dematting Comb Tool.
- Gently removes knots and tangles
- Made of durable and eco-friendly materials
This brush has stainless steel teeth that are sharp enough to remove even the most stubborn of mats, tangles, and knots. But the rounded teeth will not harm your dog’s skin, only massage it to promote an even spread of the natural oils made by your dog’s skin, so you can safely use it on dogs who have sensitive skin. The brush is also eco-friendly and made of non-toxic materials that are designed to last long.
- Has an ergonomic non-slip handle
- Causes no pain for the pet
- Some customers have stated that it has a bit of an issue brushing double-layer coats
You may not believe that Huskies can get mats in their fur, but with a couple of strokes of the Bencmate Dematting Comb Tool, you will be surprised.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B07D8KMT3P” locale=”US” tag=”petstruggles-20″]9. Happy & Polly [/easyazon_link]
Happy & Polly
- Safe and Gentle: a double row of stainless steel round teeth provide a gentle grooming experience to the pets without scratching his sensitive skin.
- Effective Dematting Rake: it not only help to remove undercoats and loose hair without pulling or cutting the fur, but also cut through knots and gets the mats out without scratching pet skin.
- Ergonomic Handle: the handle is made of a non-slip, non-toxic silicon, it can brush loose hairs away from your long haired animals which makes grooming work much easier, convenient and relaxed.
- Eco-Friendly Material: the dematting comb is made of premium stainless steel that is rustless, and the thick rubber handle will last long time, it ensures safe and healthy for various types of pets with medium, short, thick or curly hair.
- Suitable for : works great on dogs and cats with all sizes furry pets. Makes the pet's hair become smooth and tidy, so that pets are healthy and improve the their mental state.
Gently remove loose and stubborn fur from your Husky at no extra strain on either end by using the Tera Undercoat Rake Pet Comb.
- Has a double row of combing teeth
- Safe and gentle to use
- Has an ergonomic handle
The double row of stainless steel teeth due to an excellent job of getting rid of knots, tangles, and any loose fur hidden under the layers of fur. But do not worry about harming your dog’s skin as the teeth are rounded and will not scratch your dog’s skin. The ergonomic handle fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and will not cause you any strain when you brush your pup’s fur, especially if you have to take a while to do it.
- Ideal for most dog sizes and coat types
- Maybe a bit small for larger breed dogs
Feel like a professional grooming your Husky every time you use the Tera Undercoat Rake Pet Comb.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B0002ARR22″ locale=”US” tag=”petstruggles-20″]10. Safari Shedding Blade[/easyazon_link]
Safari Shedding Blade
- Reduces shedding to keep your dog and home Clean
- Stainless steel blade stays sharp
- Covers large surface area with handles apart
- Best suited for medium to large breeds
- Two-sided blade with coarse and fine edges can be used straight or looped to safely remove loose hair
If a brush is not enough to get rid of that annoying shed fur from you Husky, then you may need to turn to the Safari Pet Dual-Sided Stainless Steel Shedding Blade.
- Removes loose hair and debris
- Can be used with and without the handles
- Two-sided grooming brush
This is one of the best dog brushes and has dual-sided stainless steel teeth that effectively lift and loose fur, debris, and can even remove knots. You can use the comb with and without the handles, whichever is easier for you to brush your pup.
If you use the brush with the handle, the brush will loop, and if you use the brush without the handle, it will be straight, so pick whichever suits your brushing needs the best. Dogs of all fur coats will benefit from this brush so long as you use it regularly.
- Ideal for dogs of all sizes and coat types
- Can help remove knots and tangles
- Be cautious not to apply too much pressure as it can harm your dog
The Safari Pet Dual-Sided Stainless Steel Shedding Blade does a thorough job of reducing shedding issues in your dog the more you brush your Husky regularly.
Your Huskies shedding problem should not be the end of the world for you. You should be able to control the shedding issue before it becomes such a troublesome situation. With the right de-shedding tool, you will be able to comb away any loose hair that may be stuck under your Husky’s thick layers of fur. You will also be surprised with how much fur you end up brushing out of your Husky; you may even have enough fur to make another Husky!
But, you most likely will want to throw away the collection of fur before they become tumble weeds in your home. Any of the husky dog brushes and combs that we have suggested will work wonders to kick your Husky’s shedding issues out the door! It might even be a good idea to invest in different styles of pet brushes as each one works in different ways to remove loose pet fur and help your Husky’s coat look shinier than ever.
Best Brush For Husky
Check out our review on the best brush for husky on the market today before heading out and making a purchase.
- Pet Grooming Tool
- Dog Grooming Rake
- Safari Dog Brush
- Happy & Polly
- Safari Shedding Blade