Labrador Retrievers are one of the most popular dog breeds to own. Labs are easy to train, loving, make great family pets, and are one of the easiest dog breeds to train to be service dogs. Whatever way a Lab has found their way into your heart, you should more than know that even though they have a big heart, they have a bit shedding problem. You will continuously find fur on your clothes, on your furniture, and maybe in your food.
To help with the shedding problem, you need the best brush for Labs. These brushes will work wonders to remove the loose hairs from the undercoat of your Lab’s fur before they can become tumbleweeds in your home. By brushing your Lab regularly with one of our suggested brushes not only will shedding be an issue of the past, but you and your Lab will have a loving bonding experience together.
Best Brush For Labs
You will be surprised just how much fur the FURminator for Dogs will brush out of your Lab’s coat.
- Stainless steel teeth
- Easy to clean
- Has a locking mechanism
The ideal FURminator for Labs has short teeth so that it can get under the multiple layers of fur to comb away the loose strands. To get the most effective experience out of a FURminator, brush with the grain of your dog’s fur.
When the FURminator brush is full, you can pop out the bundle of fur by using the button, labeled FURejector, at the top of the FURminator head. When you are done brushing your Lab, you can use the same cleaning button to lock a protective sheath on the underside of the brushing teeth so the brush will not lose its durability.
- Available in five different sizes
- Comes in two fur deshedding styles
- Brushing teeth can be particularly painful for dogs with extremely short coats
The more that you brush your Labrador with the Furminator for Dogs, the more you will say to yourself that you can make another dog out of all the loose hair you brushed out.
Get down deep in your Lab’s coat with the DakPets Deshedding Brush so that they have no loose hairs blocking out the beautiful shine of their coat.
- Removes up to 95% of shed fur
- Has a 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Has a 100mm Stainless Steel blade
The 4-inch Stainless Steel comb blade works effectively to remove shed hair from your dog without damaging their skin or harming their top coat. In only a few minutes, you will have collected near 95% of the hidden shed fur. This brush is built to last long from the brush head itself to the comfortable rubber grip.
You will love how smooth and sleek your Lab’s coat will look when you start brushing them regularly with the DakPets Deshedding Brush. If you are not satisfied with the brush for whatever reason you can return it for an exchange or full refund, no questions asked and no risk taken!
- Has a non-slip grip
- Will not damage the top coat
- Customers have claimed that the brush can rip out fur while being used
Pamper your beloved Lab by getting rid of any itchy loose fur with the DakPets Deshedding Brush.
3. Pet Neat
- Best pet grooming tool! Leave behind the grooming headache, removing up to 95% of dead hair and tangles from your cat and dog easily IN JUST 10 MINUTES! Keep your furniture and floors free of pet hair while SAVING MONEY and TIME on expensive visits to the vet for pet grooming services! Get valuable grooming tips on the ‘Four Dog Care’ FREE E-book!
- A durable shedding tool! This dog and cat comb is MADE TO LAST through long years of effortless pet grooming! With the 100mm STAINLESS STEEL BLADE protected by a cover for your safety and the blade longevity and the STURDY, EASY-GRIP HANDLE, it promise top precision. It is a long-lasting deshedding tool, a MUST-HAVE pet hair remover!
- Healthy, shiny pet coat! Rid your four-legged friend of undercoat and loose hair effortlessly, and keep at bay allergies by frequently brushing them! Have your pet thankful for the professional services of a dog/cat deshedding tool and establish strong bonds between you and your four-legged friend!
- TA Thoughtful gift to all pet owners! Easy to use and causing not a speck of discomfort, this grooming brush will put a wide smile on the face of the lucky pet owner! It will relieve their dog or cat from shedding, trimming pet grooming time to just 10 minutes. Offer it on all occasions to save them time, money and effort and show off your excellent taste!
- 100% SATISFACTION: All Pet Neat products are satisfaction for life. Click Add to Cart now!
You will no longer have to worry about finding your Lab’s fur in your food ever again when you use the Pet Neat Pet Grooming Brush to brush out any loose fur.
- Brushes out fur in minutes
- Has a 100mm Stainless Steel blade
- Has a protective cover
- Comes with a Money-BackGuarantee
The 100mm Stainless Steel brushing teeth get down deep in your dog’s coat to remove any loose hairs before they become a problem for you. Since the brushing blade is made of Stainless Steel, it is meant to last no matter how much you brush your dog’s coat.
When done brushing, activate the protective cover to ensure the blade stays safe and stays durable. Pet Neat is so confident in their brush that they offer a 100% Lifetime Warranty where you can return the grooming brush for a refund.
- Ideal for dogs with a short coat
- Provides long-lasting effects
- Some customers claim that the brush pulls out their dog’s fur
Be careful not to get too addicted to brushing out your Lab once you see how much fur a Pet Neat Pet Grooming Brush brings out.
4. Chirpy Pets
- Durable shedding tool! This dog and cat comb Will LAST through long years of effortless pet grooming! With the 100mm STAINLESS STEEL BLADE protected by a cover for your safety and the blade longevity and the STURDY, EASY-GRIP HANDLE, it promise top precision. It is a long-lasting deshedding tool, a MUST-HAVE pet hair remover!
- REMOVE SHEDDING HAIR – Remove up to 90% of shedding fur from your cat or dog within minutes with this cat & dog brush de shedding tool. Simply comb gently over your dog or cats coat…Within seconds you will have a fistful of fur..And after 5 minutes you will be amazed at just how much loose hair has been removed.
- SUPERB QUALITY – The de shedding brush is made of 4 inch stainless steel, which is not sharp to protect your dog or cats skin. It comes with a protective cover to make it last longer. And it attaches to comfortable and strong handle which won’t break. Buy the Chirpy Pets Dog & Cat Brush and you will never buy any other brush again
- IMPORTANT: Read the product description below for best practices on using this brush safely.
The next time your Lab shakes, you will not see a cloud of their fur come off so long as you are brushing them with the proper brush, like the Chirpy Pets Dog Brush for Shedding.
- Removes up to 90% of shed fur
- Made of high-quality material
- Comes with a guarantee
The quality of this deshedding brush will have your astounded; the 4-inch Stainless Steel brush is not sharp, but it works wonders to get deep down under your dog’s coat to remove any loose fur. Your comfort is also taken into consideration since the handle is both secure and comfortable to hold.
It will only take you about five minutes a day of brushing to remove at least 90% of loose fur from your pup. Chirpy is so confident in their brush that they offer a guarantee where you can return or replace the brush, no questions asked!
- Works in minutes
- Has a protective cover for the brush head
- Some customers have claimed that the brush does not correctly remove loose fur
Grooming your Lab’s coat is a fun experience when you have the Chirpy Pets Dog Brush for Shedding in your hands.
- #1 Cat & Dog Brush – Voted best overall for 2022 by Spruce Pets; trusted by millions of pet owners
- Effective – Reduces shedding, detangles, removes dirt & debris, keeps coat looking shiny and healthy
- Versatile – Great for cats & dogs of all fur types
- Easy to Clean – Simply retract bristles with the push of a button, then wipe away collected fur
- Smart Design – Fine, angled bristles, ergonomic comfort grip, and push-button retraction make it easy to keep your pet looking happy & healthy
Even short hair dogs can get knots in their hair, which is where a brush like the Hertzko Self Cleaning Slicker Brush comes in handy.
- Gently eliminates knots and tangles
- Massages the skin as it brushes
You may not think that Labs can get knots in their hair due to having short fur, but it is possible, and their short coat can hide more than shed fur too. The Hertzko slicker brush has fine, bent wire bristles that gently remove knots, tangles, dirt, and dandruff from your Lab’s coat without harming their fur or skin.
Due to the texture of the brushing head, it massages your dog’s skin to increase blood circulation to leave their skin smooth and flake free. This brush is built to last, so use it as often or as little as you need it.
- Easy to clean
- Has an anti-slip handle
- Customers have complained that the brush head is rough to the touch
Devote time to removing knots and tangles from our Lab’s fur with the Hertzko Self Cleaning Slicker Brush, even if the knots are tiny.
6. Cary Bear
- BEST GROOMING BRUSH AND TOP RECOMMENDED by veterinarians and professional groomers. It remove up to 95% of dead hair and tangles easily in few minutes, prevent matting and knots, better than any defur brush, rake or curry comb. NO MORE unsightly fur all over your furniture, car or house and keeps allergies at bay. Quick and Easy grooming at home, SAVING MONEY AND TIME on expensive visits to vet!
- PROMOTE HELATHY SKIN AND SHINY TOP COAT, Combing deep undercoat regularly stimulate skin blood circulation and bring out pet’s natural oils. It relieves stress by removing excessive loose hair and dander and establish strong bonds between you and your four-legged furry friend.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL AND DURABLE PREFESSIONAL GRADE, premium large comb blade is 4-inch wide and made of stainless steel with fine tooth and top precision, protected by a cover for your safety and the blade longevity. The kit is easy cleaning and will stay pristine and effective for years of frequent effortless pet grooming.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED AND EASY TO USE, Soft touch handle is made of non-slip rubber and offer comfort grip to ensure a safe grooming experience for you and your pet. This deshedder set is essential supply for any pet, dog or cat, puppy or kitty, short or long haired, single or double coated.
- BEST DESHEDDING TOOL OR YOUR MONEY BACK! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Every Cary Bear product is backed by our LIFETIME WARRANTY and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not happy with the purchase, we will replace or full refund, no questions asked.
Give your Lab one of the best at home grooming experiences you can offer by using the Cary Bear Grooming Brush and Deshedding Tool.
- Promotes healthy fur and skin
- Made of high-quality material
- Has a 100% Money-Back Guarantee
This brush has a 4-inch wide brush head made of Stainless Steel, so you know that it will do a fantastic job of removing dead fur without harming your dog’s skin for years to come. This brush gets deep under your dog’s coat to not only remove dead hair but stimulate blood flow in their skin to ensure that their skin is as smooth and sleek as their coat.
You should have little to no problems with this brush, but if you happen to have an issue, this brush has a Lifetime Warranty and a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- Ergonomically designed
- Comes with a safety cover
- Customers have claimed that it pulls off loose hair, not just shed hair under the coat
Don’t feel bad if you cannot take your dog to a fancy grooming salon consistently; all you need is the Cary Bear Grooming Brush and Deshedding Tool to give your Lab the grooming experience they deserve.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE PET GROOMING BRUSH -Pet Brush with 4-inch stainless steel comb gentle to the skin of your dog and cat. It also comes with a protective cover to increase the life span of the comb.Perfect for cats Small Medium Large Dogs.
- ERGONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL – Using Environmental Protection Materials. The strong handle is made of TPE & PP.Non-slip rubber & Ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip.
- SELF BUTTON FOR EASY CLEANING:When you’re done brushing your pet, clean up is fast and easy with just the simple click of a button. All the hair stays contained and easily removed from the brush. No more hassle of pulling it out of the brush pins.
- REDUCES SHEDDING & PERFECT FOR REMOVING LOOSE HAIR: Our deshedding tool with button is perfect for removing tangles, knots, dander and trapped dirt. Great for everyday grooming including; shedding fur, dematting and removing dead hairs and loose undercoat from your pets of all sizes and fur types.
- DEVOTED CUSTOMER SERVICE – For Amazon customers, this deshedding brush comes with 1-Month free trial. Satisfaction Guaranteed! If not, we shall issue a free replacement or a full refund.
Your Lab’s coat will start to glow again like when they were a puppy when you brush them with the Petgrow Pet Grooming Brush.
- Made of durable and environmentally friendly materials
- Easy cleaning
- Comes with a one-month free trial
The easiest way to start reducing your Lab’s shedding problem is to start with a high-quality grooming brush. This particular brush has a 4-inch Stainless Steel brush head that gently combs through your Lab’s fur to remove dead fur so that their fur is smooth, sleek, and clean.
When the brush head is full of your Lab’s fur you can remove the fur with a click of a button. If you are unsure about this brush, don’t worry about it since it comes with a one-month free trial where you can return it for a full refund or exchange it.
- Easy step to start reducing shedding
- Removes dead fur, dandruff, dirt, and knots
- Can potentially scrape the skin of dogs with thin hair
With a few days dedicated to brushing your Lab’s coat with the Petgrow Pet Grooming Brush, you will not only remove dead fur but promote an overall outward healthy appearance.
- Shedding Aid: Is shedding a hairy situation for you? By getting under that undercoat, this pet brush can help reduce shedding and helps promote healthy blood flow. (Plus, your pet will love it!)
- Built to Last: Your furry friend deserves the best, and this dog and cat brush for shedding and grooming is a great way to tell them. This deshedder won’t snap on even course, matted hair.
- No-Slip Handle: Don’t get knotted down! The non-slip handle on our dog and cat grooming brush moves through long or short haired fur with ease.
- Quick Release: The handle on this cat and dog shedding brush comes with a quick-release button for easy blade removal and cleaning!
- For All Pets: This brush isn’t just for our typical pets out there – it’s great for any pet with fur! With the stainless steel shedding blades, you can say goodbye to excess fur of all kinds.
Controlling your Lab’s shedding won’t need magic, just a HappyDogz Magic Pro Deshedding Tool.
- Gets rid of dead fur in minutes
- Made of high-quality materials
- Has a 10-year Manufacturer Guarantee
By devoting a few minutes a day to brushing your Lab’s coat, you will see an amazing difference in the amount of fur you will find in your home and how healthy your dog’s coat will look. The high-quality Stainless Steel brush head will remove a large amount of shed fur without ever harming your Lab’s skin, no matter how many times you brush them.
HappyDogz is so confident in the quality of their brush that it comes with a 10-year Manufacturer Guarantee where you can replace or refund your brush, no questions asked.
- Ideal for all dog size and fur types
- Will not harm your dog’s skin when in use
- Not ideal for dogs with rough coats
Thanks to the high quality of the HappyDogz Magic Pro Deshedding Tool, you will only need to brush your Lab once a week to get rid of their dead fur.
Some Labrador shedding solutions will have you investing in different food diets, shampoos, and even groomers, which can get expensive. The most inexpensive thing you can do to help with your Lab’s shedding problem is to invest in the best lab brush. You can quickly and easily lift loose fur from your Lab’s coat right at the comfort of home. You do not need to invest much time in brushing your dog either since you can get rid of a lot of fur in as little as ten minutes.
You will need to brush your Labrador regularly though to achieve the full helping aid that a brush can offer. But with how satisfying it will be to remove all the loose fur from your Lab’s coat you may not have a problem investing a few days out of the week to brush your Lab; they certainly will enjoy not having their itchy loose fur annoying them anymore.
Best Brush For Labs
If you're looking for the best brush for labs on the market, read through our reviews.