Nailing down the best shampoo and conditioner for your dog may be about as specific as deciding on the best dog food for your pup. Some dogs can demolish anything in sight and be just fine while others will have an upset stomach in no time. Sometimes grooming dogs works the same way.
One pet may need dog shampoo for dry skin. Another may require dandruff shampoo for dogs. Some may have temporary needs for physical ailments, such as the best dog shampoo for itchy skin.
There may be times where you purchase a top-rated shampoo that simply doesn’t work out well for your dog; it happens. But in this list of 30 of the best dog shampoo options that could be found, we want to make sure you have the best professional shampoo for dogs that we could find.
You’ll be able to assist your dog in looking and smelling good, without racking up the high cost of groomers. And if all else fails and dog groomers are your preference, at least you can say you tried.
Before you try to a dog shampoo or conditioner that you have not tested before, make sure to check out your dog’s fur for any signs of rashes, scratches, or any other physical conditions.
As with a regular shampoo, you want to make sure that this new product does not make your dog’s skin break out worse or at all. While groomers tend to be on the lookout for anything that feels or looks odd on your dog, simply brushing and/or combing your dog helps, too.
Whether using dry shampoo in between wet washes or developing a grooming routine without cleanser at all, be comfortable and familiar with your dog’s mannerisms before bathing him regardless.
And here’s hoping one of these 30 dog shampoos and conditioners makes your dog excited about the wash.
Best Shampoo & Conditioner for Dogs
This cruelty-free shampoo should be used to control excessive shedding, dander, environmental damage, and dry, flaky skin.
- Green tea and awapuhi ingredients
- Organic fair trade shea butter
This soap-free dog shampoo contains aloe vera, green tea extract, shea butter, and other natural ingredients. If you’re not into strong fragrances, you may enjoy the more “natural” smell of vanilla and oatmeal in this Earthbath dog shampoo.
- 100 percent biodegradable
- Free of parabens and phosphates
- Refund or replacement policy unclear on site
- Several users felt like the consistency of the product was different than the same product sold in stores; verify the product immediately once it arrives.
If you’re looking for the best organic shampoo and conditioner, this may be the best one to nourish, detoxify, and rejuvenate your dog’s coat.
This deshedding shampoo promotes healthy skin and coat and should reduce shedding. Keep in mind though that reducing shedding doesn’t mean eliminating it altogether. Regularly combing and/or brushing your dog’s coat will do quite a bit to keep it manageable. And some breeds will always shed more than others regardless.
- Enriched with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Calendula extract
- Papaya leaf extract
This product is great for hair maintenance. Incorporate daily combing to keep your dog’s coat clean of debris, fewer tangles, and free of loose surface and topcoat hair.
- No parabens
- No parabens
- No chemical
It is recommended to use this product monthly as part of the Furminator at-home professional grooming regiment.
This two-in-one tearless shampoo soothes, softens, and conditions your puppy’s skin and coat. As mentioned in the cons, some shampoos are tearless. But all of them should be treated with special care around the dog’s eyes and snout, including all-natural ones.
- Linseed oil
- Bottle made from bamboo and post-consumer recyclables
The all-natural ingredients in this shampoo and conditioner will deeply condition your puppy’s coat.
- Will not wash off flea and tick treatment
- pH balanced for dogs
- Must be very careful with shampoo around the eyes
- Return policy not clear; ask merchant ahead of time
This veterinarian-recommended formula is free of sulfates, colorants, and harsh chemicals. However, even with 99.7 percent of natural ingredients, the warnings specifically state to keep the light lather away from the eyes.
This jasmine and vanilla conditioner will help lay the dog’s coat down flat on short- and long-coated breeds. It also releases the dead coat to help reduce shedding after a bath.
- Warm floral jasmine
- Vanilla fragrance
- Aloe leaf juice
This conditioner is intended to work on fine, silky, and tangle-prone hair. Help your dog achieve a clean, shiny coat with this deep-penetrating conditioner.
- Helps remove odor
- Will help dog’s hair shine
- One reviewer reported it did not remove mattes on her Maltese
- Not intended to treat itchiness
While one reviewer stated that it did not get rid of matted hair on her Maltese, another Maltese owner has consistently used this same conditioner for three years. Sometimes the cleanser may be more about each individual dog as opposed to the breed.
This five-in-one anti-itch dog shampoo also comes in handy for cleaning, moisturizing, detangling, and deodorizing.
- Oatmeal, shea butter, rosemary combination
- All-natural aloe, jojoba, and coconut oils
- Pro-Vitamin B5
The essential oils in this cruelty-free shampoo and conditioner form the foundation of a veterinarian-recommended coat care regimen. This medicated dog shampoo hydrates while protecting your pet’s coat and skin, moisturizing dry skin, and improving the texture and feel of his fur.
- Helps moisturize and soothe itchy skin
- Relieves hot spots, dry skin, allergies
- Refund or replacement policy is unclear
- Self-proclaimed professional groomer said a client’s dog’s skin turned red
The oils in this product are also designed to keep fleas away. If your dog has a habit of purposely finding all kinds of dirt and mud, this cleanser may be the best way to go to get rid of pet dander.
This hypoallergenic shampoo has all-natural, 100 percent organic ingredients. For dogs who tend to chew and chomp on their fur, all-natural ingredients is a safer way to go than shampoos that tend to have stronger chemicals.
- Baking soda
- Organic oatmeal
- Aloe vera-based pet shampoo with coconut
These all-natural ingredients provide natural and instant itch relief and help to soothe hot spots. This Vet-recommended cleanser is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and it helps your pup avoid flea yeast and allergies.
- Immediately soothes dry, itchy skin
- Removes odor
- One reviewer’s hands became drier than her own dog’s skin stayed
- Confirm the refund and/or replacement agreement beforehand; not clear on site
Although the percentage is not clear, a portion of sales will be donated to cancerous pets. Just take a photograph of your pet with the product, and they’ll reply with a photograph of the pet you helped.
This Moosh dog shampoo promotes healthy hair, coat, and skin with help from its Bentonite clay-based ingredients.
- Shea butter
- Argan oil
- Aloe vera
This all-natural, pH-balanced shampoo draws grime away, is a natural-born antiseptic, soothes skin, stimulates circulation, and is biodegradable. There are no harsh chemicals, sulfates, or preservatives in this cruelty-free product.
- Helps hot spots
- Reduces dry, itchy skin and allergies
- Inquire with the merchant beforehand regarding the warranty, refund, replacement policy
- One reviewer didn’t like the self-described “naturally great scent” that smelled like pine trees, according to one reviewer
If your dog is a swimmer, you’ll be happy to know that the hypoallergenic ingredients are safe for rivers, lakes, and/or streams.
If you’re looking for waterless dog shampoos for your pup who despises baths, this dry dog shampoo may be a good option.
- Coconut-derived formula
- No-rinse foam mousse
- Mango and pomegranate scent
This dry shampoo has no harsh detergents and works for a quick wash—no bathtub needed. Safe for sensitive skin, this product has no harsh chemicals and no sodium laureth sulfate.
- No harsh chemicals
- Free of alcohol, sulphates, parabens
- Several reviewers were not a fan of the smell
- A couple other reviewers said the results feel plastic and don’t lather well
If this option doesn’t work for your dog’s needs, there is a 30-day window to return it.
This gentle cleansing formula washes off the day’s dirt and conditions fur for a smooth, silky finish.
- Available in 10 variations (Kiwi Blossom, Cucumber Mint, Blood Orange, Vanilla Coconut, Coconut Water)
- Available in nine size variations, including single packs, two-packs, six-packs, bundles
- pH balanced
This cleansing set includes aloe extract, sage leaf, and mint oil, which leaves a light on the dog’s coat after you finish bathing him. This hypoallergenic shampoo is free of parabens and sulfates.
- Removes impurities
- Invigorates the coat
- “Satisfaction guaranteed” is vague; ask about the actual return policy before purchase
- Must keep away from children and your pet’s eyes
This product is also safe to use in combination with flea and tick products.
This fresh scent dog shampoo softens and removes dog odor, and reduces itching and allergies.
- Pet odor eliminator
- Medicated oatmeal
- Lavender and chamomile
This medicated oatmeal has no sudsing agents and no chemical fragrance. This Vet-approved oatmeal dog shampoo forms a natural skin barrier to heal hot spots, bumps, and redness.
- Odor and itch control
- Free of parabens, dyes, bleach
- Request the refund and/or replacement policy before purchasing; not confirmed on the site
- Several reviewers described the scent as “just okay” or like baby shampoo
This groomer-approved conditioner can also naturally transform coarse hair, matted fur, and/or excessive undercoats.
If you love the smell of your dog’s shampoo but it disappears after a few days, you may prefer the plant-based cleansing agents in this one instead. The smell should last up to two weeks.
- Vitamin E
- Aloe vera
- “Clean” floral fragrance
This shampoo washes dirt and grime away but leaves a long-lasting fragrance behind. Ideally, this should make your fur’s coat manageable and shiny.
- Removes tangles
- Contains anti-static agents to make coats more manageable
- Confirm refund or replacement option beforehand; unclear on site
- Several users insulted the scent, describing it as “stifling,” “horrible,” resembling perfume of older women and resembling head lice shampoo
While there were a noticeable amount of fragrance complaints, keep in mind that not everyone in a fragrance aisle will buy the same perfume or cologne. As with any fragrance, you may want to sniff it in person before purchasing it online to make sure both you and your dog enjoy it for an extended period of time.
This all-natural dog shampoo plus conditioner is safe, non-toxic, with no detergents, sulfates, or synthetics.
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) certified pet wash is free of parabens, detergent, and sulfate. Safe and nontoxic, there is nothing artificial in this. Plus the essential oils not only smell pleasant but also have natural anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal properties.
It’s also easy to lather and rinse with conditioning and detangling organic guar gum to make sure your dog’s coat is soft and silky.
- Soothing relief for dry skin
- Natural deodorizer and moisturizer
- Verify the return/refund policy; not clear on the site
- Several reviewers were not a fan of how strong the scent is
This sustainably sourced cleaning option is cruelty-free, vegan and 100 percent biodegradable.
If you’re into tropical cleansers, this mix of papaya, coconut, and additional tropical ingredients give your dog a pleasant scent with a natural moisture balance for your skin and coat.
- Purified water
- Mild coconut cleanser
- Colloidal oatmeal
This luxury two-in-one shampoo not only takes your dog to the tropics, but it also gives him a soft, shiny coat from a soap-free clean.
- Free of parabens, soap, dye
- Untangles hair for easy brushing
- Not ideal for dogs under 12 weeks of age
- Refund and/or replacement option unclear; check beforehand
This pet-friendly, cruelty-free shampoo is safe for routine bathing.
If your dog has sensitive skin and/or is prone to allergies, the aloe vera ingredients in this one may be the most ideal cleanser to use.
- Aloe vera
- Oatmeal extract
- Feature 3
This shampoo, which has 96 percent of naturally derived ingredients, is free of parabens, alcohol, sulfate, monoethanolamine (MEA) and diethanolamine (DEA).
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Helps hot spots
- Not ideal for dogs under the age of 12 weeks
- A few users mentioned that it takes quite a bit of shampoo to get this product to lather
This eco-friendly, biodegradable formula is made up of natural oils and extracts that avoid common cleansing issues that irritate dogs’ eyes, nose, and skin. And if this shampoo is not for you, there is a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
This shampoo and conditioner are designed to strengthen, repair, and restore pet skin and coats.
- Available in three different options: baby powder, fresh clean, and oatmeal
- Aloe vera
- Vitamin E
The naturally derived gentle cleansing agents and conditioners give your dog a clean smell and protects and strengthens the dog’s coat.
- Aloe vera soothes and softens skin
- Arm & Hammer baking soda deodorizes and cleans the skin
- Not a tearless shampoo option
- Returns and exchanges aren’t clear; ask ahead of time
While any fragrance dog shampoo or conditioner is a big win or some and not so great for others, from the reviews, the smell doesn’t appear to last very long.
This natural cleaner works for dog owners who need to treat their dog’s sensitive, itchy or dry skin—without harsh, irritating chemicals.
- Orange and cucumber melon scent
- Chamomile oatmeal
- Aloe vera
This shampoo and conditioner re-moisturizes and nourishes the skin with naturally produced oils. It is also intended to leave your dog’s fur looking fresh, feeling smooth, and manageable.
- Safe with flea and tick topicals
- Will not strip the dog’s coat of natural oils
- Not recommended for dogs under the age of 6
- Reach out to the seller beforehand to confirm the refund and/or replacement policy; unclear on site
Although the final refund or replacement policy is not clear, the company does confirm that it has a return policy and honors 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed.
This shampoo is designed to support your pet’s natural defenses against shedding, itching, dryness, hot spots, and odor.
- Avocado oil
- pH balanced
Considering all the drastically different opinions of various shampoos and conditioners above, going for an unscented product may be the way to go.
And considering smells (and foods) that are pleasant to dog owners may not be that impressive to dogs, this unscented product eliminates the risk of the dog eating and/or chewing off the shampoo or immediately running toward the dirtiest, muddy grass to get it off.
- Free of parabens and sulfates
- Supports against shedding, itching, and dryness
- Confirm refund and/or replacement policy, which is unclear on the site
- One reviewer was not thrilled with the product and felt that the ingredients damaged the undercoat of her Corgi
For every bottle of this cruelty-free, non-toxic shampoo and conditioner that is purchased, Skout’s Honor sends meals to rescue animals. These donations should cover a full day’s worth for each animal.
This hypoallergenic, soap free shampoo + conditioner is made for sensitive skin, especially dry, itchy skin. As mentioned above, make sure that there are no bigger issues going on regarding the reason your dog is scratching.
Is it fleas? Is it ticks? Does he need antibacterial shampoo? Will natural shampoo work? Get these questions answered before use.
- Vitamin E
- Aloe vera gel for allergies and sensitive skin
- Soap-free blend
This oatmeal shampoo for dogs restores natural oils while conditioning and moisturizing your dog’s fur. This hypoallergenic dog shampoo is cruelty-free and paraben-free. Ideally, this mixture of organic aloe extracts; almond oil; vitamins A, D, and E should not irritate your dog’s eyes, nose, or skin while bathing.
- Nontoxic ingredients
- Bottle says “fragrance-free” but the description says “cherry almond smell” (one reviewer likened it to “cherry cough syrup”
- A few reviewers reported that their dogs itched more after using the product
This natural dog shampoo is covered by a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
This plant-based shampoo will clean, condition, detangle, and moisturize your dog. And the thick lather rinses your dog clean and should smell fabulous. As with any shampoo though, test in small doses to make sure your dog reacts well to it. For some shampoos, it only takes a little to lather. For others, it may take more.
- pH balanced
- Lavender chamomile
- Polyethylene glycols (PEG)-80 free
The higher concentrate in Wahl is derived from a coconut sodding agent. The quality of it makes this shampoo last longer than others—approximately 70 percent more baths.
- Free of parabens and alcohol
- Refund and/or replacement policy unclear on site
- Several dogs ended up with hives or excessive scratching after use
The creators of the shampoo chose the design of their own family dog, Cooper the Goldendoodle, who has a severe case of allergies. It has been a hit for their dog, both effective and appealing to their senses.
For some dogs, baths can cause irritation while trying to shampoo or condition. In the case of this product, the goal is to make sure your pup with sensitive skin can have a stress-free bath.
- pH balanced
- Soothing aloe vera
- Certified organic oat
This two-in-one, all-natural shampoo consists of water, coconut-based cleanser, certified organic aloe, baking soda, certified organic oat, mineral salt, and certified organic lavender fragrance.
- Relieves itching
- Free of alcohol and parabens
- Replacement and/or refund policy on this shampoo is unclear
- According to one reviewer, you may not see instant results stopping the itching; give it time
This biodegradable shampoo is animal-friendly and environmentally friendly—paraben-free, alcohol-free, no artificial colors, and no harsh chemicals.
This two-in-one medicated shampoo will clean, deodorize, and soften your pet’s coat.
- Shea butter
- Pro-Vitamin B5
This oatmeal shampoo can assist in hydration and healing. Additionally, the shea butter ingredients help balance natural oils within the hair and skin.
- Relieves symptoms of allergies, hot spots, dry skin
- Aloe cools and soothes itchiness
- Contact seller beforehand to find out the refund and/or replacement policy; unsure on site
- One reviewer reported liquid lumps were in the bottle when initially opened; never disappeared even after stirring
The 20-ounce shampoo and conditioner bottles are made with certified recycled materials.
This oatmeal dog shampoo and conditioner is a gentle cleanser for normal to sensitive skin.
- Lavender coconut scent
- Aloe for deodorizing and soothing skin
- Natural oatmeal
This tear-free shampoo is free of dye, gluten, parabens, and sulfates. This vegan dog shampoo includes lavender, which is a natural pain and stress reliever and disinfects.
- Relieves itchy, dry skin
- Natural repellent against fleas and ticks
- Use immediately; one reviewer said the conditioner had the same consistency as sour milk after no use for one to two months
- Several users received the product in dry, damaged bottles; open the package immediately
If this shampoo doesn’t work for your pup, there is a 100 percent money-back guarantee for the first 30 days after purchase.
This four-in-one conditioner is intended to keep hair clean longer, enhance hair softener, and maintain your skin’s essential oils.
- Natural oatmeal
- Honey sage scent
- Odor control
This shampoo is formulated with an odor neutralizer and deodorizer to assist in lingering odors for tough pet coats. The natural cocoa surfactant shampoo cleans and conditions your dog while hydrating his skin.
- No dyes or parabens
- Eliminates static electricity
- The refund and/or replacement policy is unclear
- Several reviewers didn’t care for the smell
This soap-free shampoo is safe to use in combination with spot-on flea and/or tick products.
This medicated shampoo is antiparasitic and antiseborrheic. It’s also effective against fungal and bacterial skin infections.
- Coal tar
- Salicylic acid
- Micronized sulfur
This dog shampoo helps relieve mange (skin disease caused by parasitic mice) and other parasitic infections. This oatmeal shampoo hydrates skin and promotes healing. It’s also pH balanced for your pet’s sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, soap, and dye
- Relieves rashes, inflammation, and greasy skin
- Not ideal for dogs under 12 weeks of age
- Double-check refund or replacement policy beforehand; unclear on product page
This product will provide relief from hair loss, flaking skin, red skin rashes, inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, itching, thick-crusted skin, foul odor, ear infections, and hot spots.
This hypoallergenic shampoo sheds dry skin and is ideal for dogs with sensitive skin.
- Natural essential oils (flaxseed, tea tree, lavender)
- Fragrances (green apple, rosemary, chamomile)
- Organic coconut base and organic oatmeal
This deodorizing shampoo has a light green apple scent with chamomile extract. The all-natural hypoallergenic shampoo also removes odor and is long-lasting.
- Relies dry, itchy skin
- Tearless and dandruff free
- Did not reduce itching for several dogs
- One reviewer reported an Affenpinscher developed an unattractive odor from the tea tree oil
If this shampoo is not what you thought it would be, it is four paws guaranteed with a money-back option.
This shampoo and conditioner combo cleans, scrubs and hydrates while cleaning and rejuvenating dry, itchy skin.
- Exfoliating butter wash
- Hydrating scrub with jojoba beads
- Guava and Mangosteen
The butter and botanical extracts moisturize and refresh the area. This premium shampoo and leave-in conditioner keep your dog’s skin and coat silky smooth. It also contains natural moisturizes and adds vital nutrients.
- Intense moisturization and hydration
- Aromatherapeutic scent
- Ask merchant for refund or replacement policy should the shampoo not work for your dog; unclear on site
- One user reported that it did not eliminate itchiness
This dog shampoo should be compatible with all coat types. And you can routinely apply it to a dry coat in between wet washes.
This alcohol- and soap-free shampoo and conditioner is cruelty-free and hypoallergenic.
- Coconut vanilla bean
- Shea butter and aloe vera for moisturizing and soothing
- Available in coconut vanilla bean or ripe melon
The biotin ingredients work well for healthy skin and coat. Eliminate that nonstop scratching with this soothing and anti-itch mixture. Make brittle hair, loss of hair, and scaly skin a nonexistent issue for your pup.
- Oatmeal for itch relief
- 100 percent natural ingredients
- Although satisfaction is guaranteed, the actual guarantee policy is not clear; ask ahead of time
- A couple of users commented that it took too much soap to lather and the smell faded quickly
If you work this shampoo and conditioner into a rich lather and let it stand for at least 90 seconds, this will give it more time to absorb.
This two-in-one natural dog shampoo and conditioner moisturizes without harsh soap or parabens.
- Vitamin E
- Shea butter
- Coconut extract
This coconut-scented cleanser is soap-free, detergent-free, and contains no parabens. It’s also safe for routine use on dogs and puppies, and will not disrupt topical flea preventatives. The shea butter also relieves irritated skin and adds deep hydration. Help your dog avoid sunburn with this natural sunscreen.
- Softens and hydrates dry skin
- Reduces flakiness
- A couple of reviewers either didn’t smell the coconut fragrance at all or it wore off after a couple of days
- One user said dog still smelled bad afterward altogether
If this product is not for you, there is a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
This vanilla and almond natural dog shampoo and conditioner are made without stripping natural oils that are essential for healthy skin and coat development.
This shampoo and conditioner combo is also available in Oatmeal & Aloe and Spearmint & Eucalyptus. This gentle cleanser will reduce dry skin, as well as sensitive skin. It can also restore moisture to the coat. Made with coconut-based surfactants, this shampoo has a pleasing aroma filled with vanilla and almond.
- No harsh chemicals that would normally dry a dog’s skin out
- Relieves irritation
- Although the post says “satisfaction guaranteed,” the actual refund or replacement policy is not clear
- One user’s dog spent more time licking off the shampoo before it could actually stop the itching
This anti-itch shampoo for dogs cleans, conditions, and doesn’t strip the natural oils you need. Nothing against dry shampoo, but this may be the deep clean your dog needs every once in a while.
This tear-free detangler and moisturizer is both hypoallergenic and eliminates odor for your furry, white dog.
- Musk scented
- Bright white formula
- Aloe vera
This antibacterial shampoo helps prevent infections, cleans away dirt, and leaves your pup with a floral aroma. The aloe vera additives help to keep your dog’s coat shiny and manageable.
- Brings out natural brightness in white dogs
- Fragrance should last up to two weeks
- Not intended for dogs without white fur
- Double-check with the seller to see if there’s a replacement or refund option; unclear on site
This all-natural whitening shampoo is fortified with natural fruit extracts, plant extracts, and oils. And it doesn’t have the kind of harmful bleaching or whitening agents that are usually present in whitening products.
Of the 30 suggested dog shampoos and conditioners, treat these products the way you would treat your own hair and skin. Use warm water to wet your dog’s hair thoroughly. Take a small section of the shampoo and lather it in a small area.
While all of the manufacturers would advertise their products as the best shampoo for dogs, they might not be the best shampoo for your dog. Maybe your pup needs the best dog shampoo for allergies in order for it to work effectively.
Or, maybe the best puppy shampoo for your new four-legged friend is an alcohol-free shampoo. If you have a smelly dog that gets into things, you may immediately flock to the best smelling dog shampoo. The choice is yours. You may have to test a few to find just the right one.
But whichever one you choose, watch your dog carefully afterward. If you see any signs of irritation or breakouts, immediately stop using these products and contact your veterinarian. You want your dog to feel comfortable getting clean and smelling fresh, but still, make sure the products are safe.
When it comes to choosing a fragrance for your dog, keep in mind that every fragrance isn’t going to be appealing to every owner. So when you see lower ratings regarding the aroma, keep your own favorite scents in mind. Some people lean more toward “natural” water and woodsy scents. Others prefer tropical or floral scents.
Your perfume or cologne may smell absolutely awful to another person. You may want to choose an unscented dog shampoo or conditioner if you’re not confident in the aroma. However, also keep in mind that dogs should like this product, too.
A dog’s sense of smell can be anywhere from 10,000 to 100,000 times as acute as a human’s, so if that dog runs away from the shampoo or conditioner simply from it being opened, take that as a sign (1).
This dog is going to give you a run for your money every single time you try to bathe him in it. Find one that has a happy medium, and does a good job of being both hygienic and clean.
The team at PetStruggles have also completed specific shampoo reviews for the following breeds:
- Golden Retrievers
- French Bulldogs
- Shih Tzus
- Peter Tyson, 2012. Dogs’ Dazzling Sense of Smell
Top-Rated Dog Shampoo & Conditioner
When it comes to bathing your dog you'll need to invest in the best shampoo & conditioner. We've covered a range of options to suit a range of conditions including itchy skin, sensitive skin to name a few.
- Burt’s Bees
- Isle of Dogs
- Paws & Pals
- Pets Are Kids Too
- Paw Choice
- Arm & Hammer
- Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy
- Fresh ‘n Clean Scented
- Fresh’n Clean Oatmeal
- Healthy Breeds
- Skouts Honor
- Pro Pet Works
- Wahl 4-In-1
- Mighty Petz
- Paws & Pals Natural
- Lillian Ruff
- Nature’s Miracle
- Friends Forever
- Warren London Combo
- Buddy’s Best
- Doggie Dailies
- Pure Oats
- Alpha Dog Series