Nailing down the best shampoo and conditioner for your dog may be about as specific as deciding on the best dog food for your pup. Some dogs can demolish anything in sight and be just fine while others will have an upset stomach in no time. Sometimes grooming dogs works the same way.
One pet may need dog shampoo for dry skin. Another may require dandruff shampoo for dogs. Some may have temporary needs for physical ailments, such as the best dog shampoo for itchy skin. There may be times where you purchase a top rated shampoo that simply doesn’t work out well for your dog; it happens.
But in this list of 30 of the best dog shampoo options that could be found, we want to make sure you have the best professional shampoo for dogs that we could find. You’ll be able to assist your dog in looking and smelling good, without racking up the high cost of groomers. And if all else fails and dog groomers are your preference, at least you can say you tried.
Before you try to a dog shampoo or conditioner that you have not tested before, make sure to check out your dog’s fur for any signs of rashes, scratches or any other physical conditions. As with a regular shampoo, you want to make sure that this new product does not make your dog’s skin break out worse or at all.
While groomers tend to be on the lookout for anything that feels or looks odd on your dog, simply brushing and/or combing your dog helps, too. Whether using dry shampoo in between wet washes or developing a grooming routine without cleanser at all, be comfortable and familiar with your dog’s mannerisms before bathing him regardless. And here’s hoping one of these 30 dog shampoos and conditioners makes your dog excited about the wash.
Best Shampoo & Conditioner for Dogs
Pro Pet Works All Natural Organic Oatmeal
$17.59 in stock
- [MADE IN USA] VET RECOMMENDED: Our Shampoo + Conditioner formula is recommended by Vets (take a look at our vet reviews) specially formulated for pets with allergies to food, grass and flea bites. PH balanced for sensitive skin. Cherry Almond smell NO ALCOHOL, NO SULPHATES, NO ADDED COLORS, NO HARSH CHEMICALS, NO FRAGRANCE. MADE FROM ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. "100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" "itchy dog shampoo, dog shampoo oatmeal
- NATURAL, ORGANIC INGREDIENTS THAT ARE MADE FOR DRY, SENSITIVE, ITCHY SKIN: The organic aloe vera and almonds oil is therapeutic and soothing for your pets skin and coat. Keeps your pet smelling fresh.
- ALOE ENRICHED, SOAP-LESS AND DETERGENT FREE SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER THAT MAKES BATH TIME A PLEASURE: Our special formulation has mixtures of organic aloe extracts, almond oil and vitamins A, D & E that wont irritate your dog's eyes, nose or skin while bathing. Makes for a soft, easy to brush, coat that will make your pet feel clean and smell clean several days after bathing Tough on dirt, not your pet. Helps to deoderize stinky pets.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO EARTH & MOTHER NATURE: We strive to create a small print on our environment which is why our products are 100% biodegradable and made with recycled materials. Our dog shampoo is non-toxic and non-alcoholic with no animal by products. Paraben and Cruelty free.
- OUR PLEDGE TO YOUR PET: We are a company of animal lovers and only want the best for your little pals We made this formula with care in mind for your pets and our own pets. After blending moisturizers, aloe vera and essential oils, we came up with a perfect blend that you would be proud to use on your best friend. Don't just take our word for it, try it and see the results for yourself. "soapless shampoo"dog shampoo for dandruff"
This hypoallergenic, soap free shampoo + conditioner is made for sensitive skin, especially dry, itchy skin. As mentioned above, make sure that there are no bigger issues going on regarding the reason your dog is scratching. Is it fleas? Is it ticks? Does he need antibacterial shampoo? Will natural shampoo work? Get these questions answered before use.
- Vitamin E
- Aloe vera gel for allergies and sensitive skin
- Soap-free blend
This oatmeal shampoo for dogs restores natural oils while conditioning and moisturizing your dog’s fur. This hypoallergenic dog shampoo is cruelty-free and paraben-free. Ideally, this mixture of organic aloe extracts; almond oil; vitamins A, D and E should not irritate your dog’s eyes, nose or skin while bathing.
- Nontoxic ingredients
- Bottle says “fragrance free” but description says “cherry almond smell” (one reviewer likened it to “cherry cough syrup”
- A few reviewers reported that their dogs itched more after using the product
This natural dog shampoo is covered by a 100 percent money back guarantee.
Earthbath All Natural Green Tea
$26.10 in stock
- This pH-balanced, soap-free shampoo contains aloe vera, shea butter, green tea extract and other natural ingredients to nourish skin.
- Controls excessive shedding, dander, environmental damage and dry, flaky skin.
- Replenishes skin’s nutrients and leaves your pet with a fresh, natural scent.
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks of age who need help with excessive shedding.
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy formula.
This cruelty-free shampoo should be used to control excessive shedding, dander, environmental damage and dry, flaky skin.
- Green tea and awapuhi ingredients
- Organic fair trade shea butter
This soap free dog shampoo contains aloe vera, green tea extract, shea butter and other natural ingredients. If you’re not into strong fragrances, you may enjoy the more “natural” smell of vanilla and oatmeal in this Earthbath dog shampoo.
- 100 percent biodegradable
- Free of parabens and phosphates
- Refund or replacement policy unclear on site
- Several users felt like the consistency of the product was different than the same product sold in stores; verify the product immediately once it arrives.
If you’re looking for the best organic shampoo and conditioner, this may be the best one to nourish, detoxify and rejuvenate your dog’s coat.
- Packaging may vary. Furminator deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo
- Works to reduce shedding
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Enriched with Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids, Calendula Extract, and Papaya Leaf Extract
- Use monthly as part of the Furminator at-home professional grooming regiment
This deshedding shampoo promotes a healthy skin and coat, and should reduce shedding. Keep in mind though that reducing shedding doesn’t mean eliminating it altogether. Regularly combing and/or brushing your dog’s coat will do quite a bit to keep it manageable. And some breeds will always shed more than others regardless.
- Enriched with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Calendula extract
- Papaya leaf extract
This product is great for hair maintenance. Incorporate daily combing to keep your dog’s coat clean of debris, less tangles, and free of loose surface and topcoat hair.
- No parabens
- Chemical free
- No parabens
- No chemical
It is recommended to use this product monthly as part of the Furminator at-home professional grooming regiment.
Wahl 4-in-1 Calming
$6.99 in stock
- Made in the USA - Our lavender chamomile pet shampoo is pH balanced, alcohol free, paraben free, PEG-80 free and is highly recommended for cleaning, conditioning, detangling, & moisturizing coats
- Calming Formula – This lavender scented pet shampoo is great for cleaning dirty coats, coat conditioning & detangling, & skin moisturizing short to long coats. The thick lather rinses off clean & keeps your pet looking and smelling clean
- Less is More - Wahl has a higher concentrate of coconut derived sodding agent, which means you don’t have to use as much as other dog shampoos. A little bit of shampoo goes a long way and provides a rich lather that’s easy to rinse off
- Allergy Friendly - Our dog icon, Rocket, was designed in the image of our family dog Cooper – a golden doodle, who has severe allergies. This is the only shampoo we have found safe and effective. He loves the smell too!
- The Brand Used by Professionals - Wahl has been serving professional vets and groomers for over 50 years. clean, condition fur & hair for a smooth, soft coat. We are a company of animal lovers that want the best for your family member
This plant-based shampoo will clean, condition, detangle and moisturize your dog. And the thick lather rinses your dog clean and should smell fabulous. As with any shampoo though, test in small doses to make sure your dog reacts well to it. For some shampoos, it only takes a little to lather. For others, it may take more.
- pH balanced
- Lavender chamomile
- Polyethylene glycols (PEG)-80 free
The higher concentrate in Wahl is derived from a coconut sodding agent. The quality of it makes this shampoo last longer than others—approximately 70 percent more baths.
- Free of parabens and alcohol
- Allergy friendly
- Refund and/or replacement policy unclear on site
- Several dogs ended up with hives or excessive scratching after use
The creators of the shampoo chose the design of their own family dog, Cooper the Goldendoodle, who has a severe case of allergies. It has been a hit for their dog, both effective and appealing to their senses.
Burt’s Bees for Puppies Tearless
- SOOTHES AND SOFTENS — Burts Bees Puppy Shampoo and Conditioner cleans, soothes, softens, and conditions your puppy's skin and coat
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS — All natural ingredients include buttermilk, which soothes skin and softens hair and linseed oil, which deeply conditions your puppy's coat
- DIRECTIONS — Apply to dog's wet coat. Work from head to tail and rinse, carefully avoiding eyes. Shampoo will have a light lather as this solution is made with only natural ingredients that are safe and effective for your pet. Store in a cool, dry place
- SUITABLE FOR ALL DOGS AND PUPPIES — This mild shampoo and conditioner is pH balanced especially for all dogs and puppies
- 100% SAFE — Veterinarian recommended formula, free of fragrances, sulfates, colorants, and harsh chemicals
This two-in-one tearless shampoo soothes, softens and conditions your puppy’s skin and coat. As mentioned in the cons, some shampoos are tearless. But all of them should be treated with special care around the dog’s eyes and snout, including all-natural ones.
- Linseed oil
- Bottle made from bamboo and post-consumer recyclables
The all-natural ingredients in this shampoo and conditioner will deeply condition your puppy’s coat.
- Will not wash off flea and tick treatment
- pH balanced for dogs
- Must be very careful with shampoo around the eyes
- Return policy not clear; ask merchant ahead of time
This veterinarian-recommended formula is free of sulfates, colorants and harsh chemicals. However, even with 99.7 percent of natural ingredients, the warnings specifically state to keep the light lather away from the eyes.
Everyday Isle of Dogs Silky Coat
- MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER FOR DOGS: This deep-penetrating conditioner gives noticeable softness, smoothness & manageability to the coat, featuring our signature warm floral jasmine & vanilla fragrance
- SILKY COAT: This conditioner will help lay the coat down flat on short & long coated breeds & release dead coat to help reduce shedding after a bath. It's perfect for fine, silky & tangle-prone hair.
- CLEAN PUPS: A clean, shiny & fresh coat is a good indicator of a healthy, well-loved pup & a necessity for extended cuddle time. Our shampoos, conditioners & brush sprays are perfectly balanced & help remove odor.
- HELPING YOUR DOG SHINE: We understand the power of wellness to help dogs shine from the inside out. We offer nutritionally superior food, treats, & supplements alongside premium grooming products.
- INNER WELLNESS & OUTER BEAUTY: We promote health & beauty through nutrition and wellness because we care as much as you do about what you put in, & on, your dog's body.
This jasmine and vanilla conditioner will help lay the dog’s coat down flat on short- and long-coated breeds. It also releases the dead coat to help reduce shedding after a bath.
- Warm floral jasmine
- Vanilla fragrance
- Aloe leaf juice
This conditioner is intended to work on fine, silky and tangle-prone hair. Help your dog achieve a clean, shiny coat with this deep-penetrating conditioner.
- Helps remove odor
- Will help dog’s hair shine
- One reviewer reported it did not remove mattes on her Maltese
- Not intended to treat itchiness
While one reviewer stated that it did not get rid of matted hair on her Maltese, another Maltese owner has consistently used this same conditioner for three years. Sometimes the cleanser may be more about each individual dog as opposed to the breed.
Paws & Pals 5-in-1 Oatmeal
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE NATURAL PET SHAMPOO FOR YOUR LOYAL COMPANION: Our Pet Wash Shampoo is a premium coat and skin treatment that comes directly to you and your pet without sacrificing vegan and organic principles or quality. Our delicate balance of essential oils forms the foundation of a veterinarian recommended coat care regimen.
- QUALITY SHAMPOO FOR YOUR DOG WITHOUT COMPROMISE: Your dog is a loving member of your family, does he or she not deserve the best when it comes to caring for their coat and skin. At Paws & Pals, we have developed a cleansing shampoo that not only respects the environment as well as nature but ensures that in doing so your pet has the best possible skin care and coat treatment available.
- NOURISHING FORMULA: Our shampoo includes oatmeal, which will help moisturize and soothe itchy skin. It may also help relieve symptoms of allergies, hot spots, dry skin, and will also clean, deodorize, and soften your pet’s coat. Our pet wash cleaner also contains all natural ingredients such as aloe & ingredients which occur organically such as pro-vitamin B5. They assist in hydrating, healing and protecting your pet’s coat and skin.
- TEAR-FREE SOAPLESS FORMULA TURNS BATHTIME INTO PLAYTIME: Our tear-free formula is the result of natural oils, vitamins, and extracts that do not irritate or inflame your dog's eyes or nose, ensuring that bath time is a fun and playful experience for you both. (we cannot guarantee a splash, free experience.)
- MADE IN THE USA – Please note that sensitivities vary for each pet. Please monitor your dog for any adverse reactions caused by allergic or unexpected occurrences.
This five-in-one anti itch dog shampoo also comes in handy for cleaning, moisturizing, detangling and deodorizing.
- Oatmeal, shea butter, rosemary combination
- All-natural aloe, jojoba and coconut oils
- Pro-Vitamin B5
The essential oils in this cruelty-free shampoo and conditioner form the foundation of a veterinarian-recommended coat care regimen. This medicated dog shampoo hydrates while protecting your pet’s coat and skin, moisturizing dry skin and improving the texture and feel of his fur.
- Helps moisturize and soothe itchy skin
- Relieves hot spots, dry skin, allergies
- Refund or replacement policy is unclear
- Self-proclaimed professional groomer said a client’s dog’s skin turned red
The oils in this product are also designed to keep fleas away. If your dog has a habit of purposely finding all kinds of dirt and mud, this cleanser may be the best way to go to get rid of pet dander.
$17.98 in stock
- RELIEVE ITCHING & MOISTURIZE SENSITIVE DRY SKIN – For pooches with sensitive, itchy or allergy-prone skin, baths can often cause further irritation and turn into a painful occurrence every pet parent would like to avoid. Make baths a pleasant experience for you and your dog! Leaving their coat and skin clean, fresh and moisturized and knowing your friend gets a wash with all-natural ingredients and conditioner - 100% gentle for their skin.
- BALANCED pH, PARABEN FREE, ALCOHOL FREE, NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR + CRUELTY FREE + BIODEGRADABLE – Rest assured that your furry friend uses a shampoo with pH balanced specifically for them that contains absolutely NO harsh chemicals, so you don’t have to worry about their skin getting too dry or worse triggering an allergic reaction. With soft, shiny & easy to comb out fur that’s subtly lavender scented, you’ll feel & smell the difference and want to cuddle your fur baby forever!
- ALL NATURAL SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER with CERTIFIED ORGANIC SOOTHING OATMEAL and ALOE VERA - We use nothing but 100% purely natural ingredients. What is worth a health product riddled with chemicals? Treat your best friend with a relaxing bath using Certified Organic Oatmeal and Aloe Vera, as well as a calming Certified Organic Lavender Fragrance that will make your fur baby smell wonderful without irritating or burning their skin. It’s certainly an improvement from eau de ‘wet dog’.
- CLEAN, SOFTEN and make your dog’s COAT SMELL GREAT – Choose our shampoo with conditioner IN ONE instead of using many different skin and hair products. It’s packed with naturally occurring vitamins A, C, E and B as well as antioxidants to make our beloved ones look and feel great! Dogs with sensitive skin always need extra care and giving them both clean & conditioned fur in one go, is a perfect way to show them love.
- MADE IN USA with ONLY 7 ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS – GENTLE YET EFFECTIVE formula that has only seven ingredients, so it’s less likely to cause irritation or allergic reaction to your friend. Our ingredients create a simple but very effective and safe way to keep your pet’s skin and fur clean & healthy. It also lathers up well & rinses out easily, to make bath time less stressful and time-consuming! An Oatmeal SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER YOU CAN TRUST in a big 16 oz bottle!
For some dogs, baths can cause irritation while trying to shampoo or condition. In the case of this product, the goal is to make sure your pup with sensitive skin can have a stress-free bath.
- pH balanced
- Soothing aloe vera
- Certified organic oat
This two-in-one, all-natural shampoo consists of water, coconut-based cleanser, certified organic aloe, baking soda, certified organic oat, mineral salt and certified organic lavender fragrance.
- Relieves itching
- Free of alcohol and parabens
- Replacement and/or refund policy on this shampoo is unclear
- According to one reviewer, you may not see instant results stopping the itching; give it time
This biodegradable shampoo is animal friendly and environmentally friendly—paraben free, alcohol free, no artificial colors and no harsh chemicals.
Pet Oatmeal Anti-Itch
$16.99 in stock
- COMPREHENSIVE ANTI ITCH FORMULA: Natural oatmeal, baking soda, and aloe vera based pet shampoo with coconut provides instant itch relief! Our revolutionary pet wash was specially formulated with cats and dogs with sensitive skin and coats in mind, providing relief from hot-spots and itching, approved for guinea pigs as well
- VET ENDORSED & SMELLS INCREDIBLE: The light yet amazing oatmeal cookie scent is the long lasting way to eliminate odor. Vet formulated specifically for large or small dogs and cats. This is THE SECRET of some leading professional groomers
- PET ALLERGY FRIENDLY: All-natural and hypoallergenic soap/shampoo/conditioner/lotion with anti-bacterial & anti-fungal treatment – helps protect your doggy or kitty from itching, shedding, fleas, yeast, & allergies! ZERO harmful chemicals (unlike other dog shampoos)
- TEAR FREE & DANDRUFF FREE: The only natural dog shampoo I’ll use on my own pets from puppy & kitty to senior dogs and cats! Plant derived ingredients are gentle on paw and nose and provide enhanced moisturizing
- LIFETIME, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, MANUFACTURER MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (yes, lifetime) - You and your pets will Love it or get a full refund, plus it is made 100% in the USA cruelty-free so go ahead and make your fur baby even more huggable by clicking "Add to Cart" NOW
This hypoallergenic shampoo has all-natural, 100 percent organic ingredients. For dogs who tend to chew and chomp on their fur, all-natural ingredients is a safer way to go than shampoos that tend to have stronger chemicals.
- Baking soda
- Organic oatmeal
- Aloe vera-based pet shampoo with coconut
These all-natural ingredients provide natural and instant itch relief, and help to soothe hot spots. This Vet-recommended cleanser is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and it helps your pup avoid flea yeast and allergies.
- Immediately soothes dry, itchy skin
- Removes odor
- One reviewer’s hands became drier than her own dog’s skin stayed
- Confirm the refund and/or replacement agreement beforehand; not clear on site
Although the percentage is not clear, a portion of sales will be donated to cancerous pets. Just take a photograph of your pet with the product, and they’ll reply with a photograph of the pet you helped.
Paws & Pals Natural Oatmeal
- COMBO SET: Our pet wash shampoo and conditioner work together to form a premium coat and skin treatment that comees directly to you and your pet without sacrificing vegan and organic priciples or quality. Our delicate balance of vitamins and essential oils forms the foundation of a veterinarian recommended coat care regimen that will leave your pet's coat detangled, deodorized, and conditioned. They combine to create the perfect hygiene team-up for your loyal companion.
- CLEANSING SHAMPOO: Our pet hair shampoo includes oatmeal, which will help moisturize and soothe itchy skin. it may also help relieve symptoms of allergies, hot spots, dky skin, and will also clean, deodorize and soften your pet's coat. Our pet wash cleaner also contains all natural ingredients such as aloe & ingredients which occour organically such as pro-vitamin B5. They assist in hydrating, healing and protecting your pet's coat and skin.
- RESTORING CONDITIONER: Our pet hair conditioner includes shea butter, which s a fatty oil derived from African shea tree nuts. It's widely known for its skin softening attirbutes and helps balance natural oils within hair and skin. Like our shampoo, it will help moisturize and soothe itchy skin. It may also help relieve symptoms of dry skin and will also clean, deodorize, condition, and soften your pet's coat. Our pet wash cleaner also contains organically occurriing ingredients such as aloe.
- TEAR-FREE SOAPLESS FORMULA TURNS BATHIME TO PLAYTIME: Our tear-free formula is the resulting of natural oils, vitamins, and extracts that do not irritate or inflame your dog's eyes or nose, ensuring that bath time is a fun playful experience for you both. (we cannot guarantee a splash-free experience.)
- SET OF 2: Include one (1) 20 Oz. bottle of shampoo and one (1) 20 Oz. bottle of conditioner. All bottles are made with certified recycled materials. Our shampoo, conditioner, bottles and related accessories are made in the USA.
This two-in-one medicated shampoo will clean, deodorize and soften your pet’s coat.
- Shea butter
- Pro-Vitamin B5
This oatmeal shampoo can assist in hydration and healing. Additionally, the shea butter ingredients help balance natural oils within the hair and skin.
- Relieves symptoms of allergies, hot spots, dry skin
- Aloe cools and soothes itchiness
- Contact seller beforehand to find out the refund and/or replacement policy; unsure on site
- One reviewer reported liquid lumps were in the bottle when initially opened; never disappeared even after stirring
The 20-ounce shampoo and conditioner bottles are made with certified recycled materials.
Moosh Natural Dog Shampoo
- WHY WASH YOUR 4 LEGGED LOVE ONE IN A BUCKET OF CHEMICALS? When we say Natural and Organic – We mean 100% Natural and Organic! No sulfates. No preservatives. No chemicals. and easy to rinse. ALWAYS CRUELTY FREE
- ITCHY SKIN or HOT SPOTS? We are the only dog shampoo with Bentonite Clay. This clay has been known for centuries for natural healing abilities. It leaves your dogs fur squeaky clean and calm, soothed skin.
- SKIN ISSUES? We use Argon Oil. Rich in emollients, it moisturizes, conditions and reduces skin issues and flaking. SHEA BUTTER and ALOE VERA Soothe, soften and moisturize the skin as well as leave hair silky and shiny.
- ESSENTIAL OILS Leave your best friend smelling naturally great – no fake perfumes! ECO-FRIENDLY – Safe for lakes and streams as well as your dog. Remember, your dog cleans and grooms himself by licking. Make sure you are using 100% safe ingredients.
- VERY CONCETRATED – We have a reducer in the neck of the bottle which allow you to control the amount you squeeze out. (SEE VIDEO). MADE IN USA IN SMALL BATCHES – We are committed to excellence and make our product in small batches to ensure quality and effectiveness. You and your dog’s happiness with Moosh is our highest priority.
This Moosh dog shampoo promotes healthy hair, coat and skin with help from its Bentonite clay-based ingredients.
- Shea butter
- Argan oil
- Aloe vera
This all-natural, pH balanced shampoo draws grime away, is a natural-born antiseptic, soothes skin, stimulates circulation and its biodegradable. There are no harsh chemicals, sulfates or preservatives in this cruelty-free product.
- Helps hot spots
- Reduces dry, itchy skin and allergies
- Inquire with the merchant beforehand regarding the warranty, refund, replacement policy
- One reviewer didn’t like the self-described “naturally great scent” that smelled like pine trees, according to one reviewer
If your dog is a swimmer, you’ll be happy to know that the hypoallergenic ingredients are safe for rivers, lakes and/or streams.
Paw Choice Dry Dog Shampoo
$14.87 in stock
- NATURAL COCONUT DERIVED FORMULA. Mild, safe and good for sensitive skin. No harsh chemicals and no sodium laureth sulfate.
- CAN’T DO A FULL BATH? USE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. Quick, easy and perfect for between baths, active or smelly dogs, traveling, senior pets, between professional grooming, after surgery, and those that don't like water or getting wet. The best to deodorize and keep your dog fresh with no hassle or mess.
- BETTER THAN WIPES AND SPRAYS. More economical and environmentally friendly than wipes and isn't a scary spray bottle. ACTUALLY REMOVES ODOR AND DOESN'T JUST MASK IT.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA in a state of the art, certified GMP facility with the highest quality ingredients and standards of safety. Cruelty Free.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED BY PAW CHOICE. When you order today, you're protected by a 30 day, no questions asked satisfaction guarantee and our world-class customer service!
If you’re looking for waterless dog shampoos for your pup who despises baths, this dry dog shampoo may be a good option.
- Coconut-derived formula
- No-rinse foam mousse
- Mango and pomegranate scent
This dry shampoo has no harsh detergents and works for a quick wash—no bathtub needed. Safe for sensitive skin, this product has no harsh chemicals and no sodium laureth sulfate.
- No harsh chemicals
- Free of alcohol, sulphates, parabens
- Several reviewers were not a fan of the smell
- A couple other reviewers said the results feel plastic and don’t lather well
If this option doesn’t work for your dog’s needs, there is a 30-day window to return it.
Lillian Ruff Dog Oatmeal
- GENTLE & EFFECTIVE - Our shampoo is a gentle deep cleanser made with lavender and coconut oils which have been shown to be effective as a natural repellent of fleas and ticks. Natural oatmeal and aloe will leave your dog’s coat looking healthy, soft and shiny. Safe for dogs, cats and most pets. Makes a great gift for pet lovers. Safe for cats.
- CALM IRRITATED SKIN - Itchy dry skin and allergies can be very frustrating for your dog. Our conditioner contains natural oatmeal and aloe that moisturizes your dog’s sensitive skin providing them with the relief they deserve. Safe for the most sensitive skin types.
- KEEP YOUR DOG SMELLING FRESH- Wash away a day of play in minutes. Our formula is easy to shampoo in, and gentle to rinse out. Our lavender coconut scent will leave your dog smelling and feeling fresh for days. Lavender is a natural pain and stress reliever as well as a disinfectant. Coconut oil naturally reduces inflammation and boosts the immune system.
- MADE IN THE USA- Our pet grooming products are made right here in the USA. No animal testing, 100% Cruelty-free GLUTEN FREE | PARABEN FREE | SULFATE FREE | VEGAN.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- We are so sure that you will love our product that it comes with a 30 day Risk-Free 100% money-back-guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with our product, let us know and receive a full refund.
This oatmeal dog shampoo and conditioner is a gentle cleanser for normal to sensitive skin.
- Lavender coconut scent
- Aloe for deodorizing and soothing skin
- Natural oatmeal
This tear-free shampoo is free of dye, gluten, parabens and sulfates. This vegan dog shampoo includes lavender, which is a natural pain and stress reliever and disinfects.
- Relieves itchy, dry skin
- Natural repellent against fleas and ticks
- Use immediately; one reviewer said the conditioner had the same consistency as sour milk after no use for one to two months
- Several users received the product in dry, damaged bottles; open the package immediately
If this shampoo doesn’t work for your pup, there is a 100 percent money-back guarantee for the first 30 days after purchase.
Arm & Hammer 2-In-1
- REMOVES IMPURITIES AND INVIGORATES THE COAT — Arm & Hammer 2-in-1 shampoo & Conditioner washes off the day's dirt and conditions the Fur for a silky smooth finish
This gentle cleansing formula washes off the day’s dirt and conditions fur for a smooth, silky finish.
- Available in 10 variations (Kiwi Blossom, Cucumber Mint, Blood Orange, Vanilla Coconut, Coconut Water)
- Available in nine size variations, including single packs, two-packs, six-packs, bundles
- pH balanced
This cleansing set includes aloe extract, sage leaf and mint oil, which leaves a light on the dog’s coat after you finish bathing him. This hypoallergenic shampoo is free of parabens and sulfates.
- Removes impurities
- Invigorates the coat
- “Satisfaction guaranteed” is vague; ask about the actual return policy before purchase
- Must keep away from children and your pet’s eyes
This product is also safe to use in combination with flea and tick products.
Nature’s Miracle Natural Oatmeal
- Formulated with an odor neutralizer & deodorizer for tough pet coat odors
- Natural cocoa surfactant shampoo cleans & conditions
- OATMEAL FORMULA: The product is formulated with no dyes or parabens and soothes and hydrates the skin.
- Soap free - safe with spot-on flea & tick products
- HONEY SAGE SCENT: This product freshens your pet with a honey sage scent.
This four-in-one conditioner is intended to keep hair clean longer, enhance hair softener and maintain your skin’s essential oils.
- Natural oatmeal
- Honey sage scent
- Odor control
This shampoo is formulated with an odor neutralizer and deodorizer to assist in lingering odors for tough pet coats. The natural cocoa surfactant shampoo cleans and conditions your dog while hydrating his skin.
- No dyes or parabens
- Eliminates static electricity
- The refund and/or replacement policy is unclear
- Several reviewers didn’t care for the smell
This soap-free shampoo is safe to use in combination with spot-on flea and/or tick products.
Curaseb Antifungal & Antibacterial Chlorhexidine Vet Formula
- ★ ELIMINATES YEAST, BACTERIA, FUNGUS, PYODERMA AND RINGWORM: Chlorhexidine and Ketoconazole Combine to Create a Super Effective Antifungal & Antibacterial Shampoo that Treats a Broad Spectrum of Skin Related Problems In Both Dogs & Cats
- ★ DEODORIZES & GENTLY CLEANSES SKIN: Our Veterinary Recommended Shampoo Will Eliminate the Smelly Musty Odor from Your Pets Skin Caused by Unwelcome Visitors (Yeast, Bacteria, and Fungus) While Leaving Behind a Pleasant and Refreshing Cucumber Melon Scent
- ★ VETERINARY STRENGTH FOR LESS MONEY: Compare Our Active Ingredients To Other Name Brands. Curaseb is the Same If Not Better Quality Than Other Leading Competitors. Why Pay More For a Name?
- ★ MADE IN THE USA: All Bexley Labs Products Are Proudly Made in the USA in a Federally Regulated & Inspected Laboratory to Ensure Quality and Safety. Our Pets Deserve the Best!
- ★ PAWS PROMISE: We Are So Confident in Your Satisfaction with Our Product That If You Don't Absolutely Love the Results You Get, Return it for a Full Refund. Even if the Bottle is Empty. There is No Risk; You have Nothing to Lose.
This medicated shampoo is antiparasitic and antiseborrheic. It’s also effective against fungal and bacterial skin infections.
- Coal tar
- Salicylic acid
- Micronized sulfur
This dog shampoo helps relieve mange (skin disease caused by parasitic mice) and other parasitic infections. This oatmeal shampoo hydrates skin and promotes healing. It’s also pH balanced for your pet’s sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, soap and dye
- Relieves rashes, inflammation and greasy skin
- Not ideal for dogs under 12 weeks of age
- Double check refund or replacement policy beforehand; unclear on product page
This product will provide relief from hair loss, flaking skin, red skin rashes, inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, itching, thick-crusted skin, foul odor, ear infections and hot spots.
This fresh scent dog shampoo softens and removes dog odor, and reduces itching and allergies.
- Pet odor eliminator
- Medicated oatmeal
- Lavender and chamomile
This medicated oatmeal has no sudsing agents and no chemical fragrance. This Vet-approved oatmeal dog shampoo forms a natural skin barrier to heal hot spots, bumps and redness.
- Odor and itch control
- Free of parabens, dyes, bleach
- Request the refund and/or replacement policy before purchasing; not confirmed on the site
- Several reviewers described the scent as “just okay” or like baby shampoo
This groomer-approved conditioner can also naturally transform coarse hair, matted fur and/or excessive undercoats.
Gerrard Larriett Oatmeal Anti-Itch
- Fresh Scent Dog Odor Shampoo & Conditioner: Sulfate-free to clean, soften and remove doggy odor
- USA-Made, Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo: Dog itch relief without aggravating allergies or irritating skin
- Healing Oatmeal Dog Shampoo: Oatmeal forms a natural skin barrier to heal hot spots, bumps and redness
- Vet Approved Dog Shampoo: No parabens, bleach, fragrances, or sudsing chemicals to irritate skin
- Groomer Approved Conditioner: Naturally transform coarse hair, matted fur or excessive undercoats
This hypoallergenic shampoo sheds dry skin and is ideal for dogs with sensitive skin.
- Natural essential oils (flaxseed, tea tree, lavender)
- Fragrances (green apple, rosemary, chamomile)
- Organic coconut base and organic oatmeal
This deodorizing shampoo has a light green apple scent with chamomile extract. The all-natural hypoallergenic shampoo also removes odor and is long-lasting.
- Relies dry, itchy skin
- Tearless and dandruff free
- Did not reduce itching for several dogs
- One reviewer reported an Affenpinscher developed an unattractive odor from the tea tree oil
If this shampoo is not what you thought it would be, it is four paws guaranteed with a money-back option.
Friends Forever Natural
- ANTI ITCH: Organic Coconut based conditioner soap lotion - Our pet wash provides relief from hot-spot for dogs with sensitive skin & coat.
- PREVENT ALLERGY: All natural hypoallergenic shampoos with itch relief treatment - Best products protect your doggie from itching yeast & allergies.
- TEARLESS & DANDRUFF FREE: Owner's French Bulldog Puppy tested! Spray with pro wand in bath and feel gentle on paw and nose! Enhanced moisturizing for white dogs.
- DEODORIZING: Light green apple scented with chamomile extract, remove odor and long-last. Choice of professional grooming service - Also good for small cats.
- FOUR PAWS GUARANTEED: Made for pet owners by pet owners - 100% completely satisfied or your money back. MADE in the USA, we stand behind the quality of our products.
If you love the smell of your dog’s shampoo but it disappears after a few days, you may prefer the plant-based cleansing agents in this one instead. The smell should last up to two weeks.
- Vitamin E
- Aloe vera
- “Clean” floral fragrance
This shampoo washes dirt and grime away but leaves a long-lasting fragrance behind. Ideally this should make your fur’s coat manageable and shiny.
- Removes tangles
- Contains anti-static agents to make coats more manageable
- Confirm refund or replacement option beforehand; unclear on site
- Several users insulted the scent, describing it as “stifling,” “horrible,” resembling perfume of older women and resembling head lice shampoo
While there were a noticeable amount of fragrance complaints, keep in mind that not everyone in a fragrance aisle will buy the same perfume or cologne. As with any fragrance, you may want to sniff it in person before purchasing it online to make sure both you and your dog enjoy it for an extended period of time.
Fresh 'n Clean Scented
$6.28 in stock
- Long-lasting scent refreshes instantly by wiping the pet's coat with a moist towel
- Keeps dogs smelling fresh and clean for weeks
- Shampoo helps remove mats and tangles
- Contains antistatic agents to leave coats manageable
- available in 18-ounce
This shampoo and conditioner combo cleans, scrubs and hydrates while cleaning and rejuvenating dry, itchy skin.
- Exfoliating butter wash
- Hydrating scrub with jojoba beads
- Guava and Mangosteen
The butter and botanical extracts moisturize and refresh the area. This premium shampoo and leave-in conditioner keeps your dog’s skin and coat silky smooth. It also contains natural moisturizes and adds vital nutrients.
- Intense moisturization and hydration
- Aromatherapeutic scent
- Ask merchant for refund or replacement policy should the shampoo not work for your dog; unclear on site
- One user reported that it did not eliminate itchiness
This dog shampoo should be compatible with all coat types. And you can routinely apply it to a dry coat in between wet washes.
Warren London Combo
- Two lush dog grooming products for one great price!
- Warren London Dog Exfoliating Butter Wash cleans, exfoliates and hydrates all in one. This premium shampoo hydrates the skin and coat with natural ingredients, such a Jojoba beads and botanical extracts for a healthy, shiny look.
- Warren London Hydrating Butter is an intense hydrating leave-in conditioner which will keep your dog’s skin and coat silky smooth. Contains natural humectant to moisturize and add vital nutrients and leaves a soothing aroma-therapeutic scent.
- A great one two punch for dry skin and dandruff. The wash will exfoliate and remove dead skin, and the butter conditioner will maintain non-oily hydration.
- Both products proudly made in the USA.
This all-natural dog shampoo plus conditioner is safe, nontoxic, with no detergents, sulfates or synthetics.
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) certified pet wash is free of parabens, detergent and sulfate. Safe and nontoxic, there is nothing artificial in this. Plus the essential oils not only smell pleasant but also have natural anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal properties. It’s also easy to lather and rinse with conditioning and detangling organic guar gum to make sure your dog’s coat is soft and silky.
- Soothing relief for dry skin
- Natural deodorizer and moisturizer
- Verify the return/refund policy; not clear on the site
- Several reviewers were not a fan of how strong the scent is
This sustainably sourced cleaning option is cruelty-free, vegan and 100 percent biodegradable.
4Legger USDA Certified Organic
- ALL NATURAL USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC TO FOOD STANDARDS - human grade safe pet wash with cedarwood, peppermint, and eucalyptus essential oils and aloe is detergent free, paraben free and sulfate-free. No toxic preservatives. No artificial or synthetic chemicals - that's the 4-Legger promise
- DEODORIZES & MOISTURIZES - Our odor eliminator deodorizing and moisturizing cedar dog shampoo uses essential oils with all natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal and antiseborrheic properties to reduce yeast, help resolve greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes, bald spots, itch and flaky skin associated with dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, and bacterial infections
- NOURISHES & RESTORES - Veterinarian and groomer recommended to moisturize and condition dry and itchy skin. Peppermint is known for its ability to naturally restore and maintain healthy skin. Regular use will reduce pest problems thanks to cedarwood essential oil - the best natural flea repellent
- NO MORE DOGGY SMELL - Our holistic dog shampoo is gentle and easy to lather and rinse with conditioning and detangling organic guar gum for soft and silky coat and hair. No artificial fragrance that adds toxicity to your dog's bath
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 100% biodegradable, sustainably sourced ingredients, cruelty free, vegan, and made in small batches to ensure quality with no toxic preservatives. Concentrated eco-friendly formulation
If you’re into tropical cleansers, this mix of papaya, coconut and additional tropical ingredients give your dog a pleasant scent with a natural moisture balance for your skin and coat.
- Purified water
- Mild coconut cleanser
- Colloidal oatmeal
This luxury two-in-one shampoo not only takes your dog to the tropics, but it also gives him a soft, shiny coat from a soap-free clean.
- Free of parabens, soap, dye
- Untangles hair for easy brushing
- Not ideal for dogs under 12 weeks of age
- Refund and/or replacement option unclear; check beforehand
This pet-friendly, cruelty-free shampoo is safe for routine bathing.
TropiClean Papaya and Coconut
- LUXURIOUS 2-IN-1 SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER – TropiClean Papaya & Coconut Luxury 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner cleanses, moisturizes and conditions your pet’s skin and coat in a luxurious lather to help relax tangled hair for easier brushing, leaving their coat soft and healthy.
- SWEET SCENT – The long lasting sweet scent of papaya and coconut will leave them smelling fresh and ready for cuddles!
- SAFE SOLUTION – pH Balanced, Soap Free, Paraben Free and Dye Free. Made with naturally derived ingredients and safe when used as directed on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older.
- CLEANSES & CONDITIONS – Luxurious 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner cleanses, moisturizes and conditions your pet's skin & coat in one step.
- MADE IN THE USA – We proudly manufacture and ship our products with only the highest quality, naturally derived ingredients.
This alcohol- and soap-free shampoo and conditioner is cruelty-free and hypoallergenic.
- Coconut vanilla bean
- Shea butter and aloe vera for moisturizing and soothing
- Available in coconut vanilla bean or ripe melon
The biotin ingredients work well for a healthy skin and coat. Eliminate that nonstop scratching with this soothing and anti-itch mixture. Make brittle hair, loss of hair and scaly skin a nonexistent issue for your pup.
- Oatmeal for itch relief
- 100 percent natural ingredients
- Although satisfaction is guaranteed, the actual guarantee policy is not clear; ask ahead of time
- A couple users commented that it took too much soap to lather and the smell faded quickly
If you work this shampoo and conditioner into a rich lather and let it stand for at least 90 seconds, this will give it more time to absorb.
Buddy's Best Natural
- NO IRRITATION DOG SHAMPOO - Keep your dogs smelling great and natural for days with Buddy’s Best oatmeal dog shampoo. Perfect for dogs with sensitive skin.
- MADE WITH PET-SAFE INGREDIENTS - Your healthiest puppy shampoo option is here. A hypoallergenic soap that's made only from pet-friend and vegan ingredients. Free from harmful chemicals that can hurt your lovely pets.
- SILKY SMOOTH DOG COAT - Achieve that beautiful fur that will surely fetch compliments from other dog owners. Our pet shampoo only requires one lather to achieve that silky, so soft and healthy fur that lasts for days.
- REMOVE FOUL ODORS INSTANTLY - Compared to other dog shampoo for smelly dogs flooding the market, Buddy's Best best dog shampoo removes foul odor without having to wash your pets multiple times.
- BUDDY'S BEST PROMISE - Keep your dogs smelling fresh and itch free by ordering our best selling dog shampoo today. We guarantee the happiness of your furry loved ones with every use of or hypoallergenic puppy shampoo. If for some reason you are not satisfied, simply return the products to us for a full refund, no questions asked.
This two-in-one natural dog shampoo and conditioner moisturizes without harsh soap or parabens.
- Vitamin E
- Shea butter
- Coconut extract
This coconut-scented cleanser is soap-free, detergent-free and contains no parabens. It’s also safe for routine use on dogs and puppies, and will not disrupt topical flea preventatives. The shea butter also relieves irritated skin and adds deep hydration. Help your dog avoid sunburn with this natural sunscreen.
- Softens and hydrates dry skin
- Reduces flakiness
- A couple of reviewers either didn’t smell the coconut fragrance at all or it wore off after a couple of days
- One user said dog still smelled bad afterward altogether
If this product is not for you, there is a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
- Dog Shampoo and Conditioner in One – Our shampoo for dogs is easy to use, creates a rich lather, and has a sweet and subtle coconut scent that lasts for days. Formulated by high-end groomers and made in the USA, our dog shampoo will leave even the smelliest dogs smelling fresh and feeling amazing
- Cleans, Conditions, and Moisturizes – Our dog shampoo is soap-free, detergent-free, and contains no parabens of any kind. We use coconut and lanol extracts plus a proprietary blend of coat conditioners and skin moisturizers to deliver the perfect shine and feel to any kind of coat
- Helps Relieve Dry, Itchy Skin – Our special blend of conditioners and moisturizers work together to provide much needed relief for dry, itchy skin. Our soap free dog shampoo is safe for routine use on dogs, puppies, and cats and will not disrupt topical flea preventatives
- Keeps Your Pet Fresh & Clean – Our 2 in 1 pet shampoo safely removes dirt and grime while conditioning your dog’s coat and moisturizing their skin. Best of all, it’s specially formulated to create a rich lather so you need less shampoo per bath!
- Love the Results or Your Money Back – When you become a customer, you become a part of the Doggie Dailies family. Order our dog shampoo and conditioner in one and you’ll receive passionate customer service and a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee
If your dog has sensitive skin and/or is prone to allergies, the aloe vera ingredients in this one may be the most ideal cleanser to use.
- Aloe vera
- Oatmeal extract
- Feature 3
This shampoo, which has 96 percent of naturally derived ingredients, is free of parabens, alcohol, sulfate, monoethanolamine (MEA) and diethanolamine (DEA).
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Helps hot spots
- Not ideal for dogs under the age of 12 weeks
- A few users mentioned that it takes quite a bit of shampoo to get this product to lather
This eco-friendly, biodegradable formula is made up of natural oils and extracts that avoid common cleansing issues that irritate dogs’ eyes, nose and skin. And if this shampoo is not for you, there is a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
$14.97 in stock
- Effective And Safe: Highest quality professional grade formula dog shampoo and conditioner in one. Leaves your dog smelling great with their coat in wonderful condition.
- Naturally Derived Formula: Made from coconut oil. Beware of cheap synthetic shampoos. Some Oatmeal shampoos are only 2% naturally derived but ours is 96% !
- Gentle: No Sulfate, Parabens, Phosphate, MEA or DEA. The Very Best Ingredients In a Shampoo For Dogs and Puppies.
- Easy To Use: Wet your dog’s coat, apply product and work into a rich lather. Then simply rinse! Dog Washing is fun too!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: From the brand you can trust, a promise for a hassle free 100% refund if you (or your pet) are not completely and utterly satisfied. A very effective formula from a reputable brand and with a full money back, 100% guarantee!
This shampoo and conditioner is designed to strengthen, repair and restore pet skin and coats.
- Available in three different options: baby powder, fresh clean and oatmeal
- Aloe vera
- Vitamin E
The naturally derived gentle cleansing agents and conditioners give your dog a clean smell, and protects and strengthens the dog’s coat.
- Aloe vera soothes and softens skin
- Arm & Hammer baking soda deodorizes and cleans skin
- Not a tearless shampoo option
- Returns and exchanges aren’t clear; ask ahead of time
While any fragrance dog shampoo or conditioner is a big win or some and not so great for others, from the reviews, the smell doesn’t appear go last very long.
Fresh'n Clean Pet 2-in-1 Baby Powder
- Protein infused 2-in-1 baby powder scent conditioning shampoo
- Designed to strengthen, repair and restore pet skin and coats
- Comes in 18 ounce
- Available in Baby Powder formulas
- Measures 9-inch length by 1-1/2-inch height by 3-2/7-inch width
This vanilla and almond natural dog shampoo and conditioner is made without stripping natural oils that are essential for healthy skin and coat development.
This shampoo and conditioner combo is also available in Oatmeal & Aloe and Spearmint & Eucalyptus. This gentle cleanser will reduce dry skin, as well as sensitive skin. It can also restore moisture to the coat. Made with coconut-based surfactants, this shampoo has a pleasing aroma filled with vanilla and almond.
- No harsh chemicals that would normally dry a dog’s skin out
- Relieves irritation
- Although the post says “satisfaction guaranteed,” the actual refund or replacement policy is not clear
- One user’s dog spent more time licking off the shampoo before it could actually stop the itching
This anti-itch shampoo for dogs cleans, conditions and doesn’t strip the natural oils you need. Nothing against dry shampoo, but this may be the deep clean your dog needs every once in awhile.
Honest Paws Natural
- GENTLY CLEANSES AND CONDITIONS — Pure Oats Natural Vanilla and Oatmeal Dog Shampoo and Conditioner Two in One gently cleanses and conditions your pet’s skin and coat in one step for a dog bath that is quick and effective
- MOISTURIZING FORMULA — Ultra-soothing oatmeal dog shampoo and conditioner, made with coconut-based surfactants, locks in moisture for a super silky coat. This is the ideal solution for puppies looking to obtain a soft, smooth, shiny coat
- CONVENIENT 2-IN ONE BOTTLE — Dog shampoo and conditioner two in one solution is conveniently packaged to provide the optimal amount of cleansing and moisturizing properties. Bath time with your bud has never been so easy!
- SUBTLE SOOTHING SCENT — Comforting and calm, this oatmeal dog shampoo and conditioner set has notes of both natural oats and delicious vanilla, soothing both your pup's skin and your senses
- NATURAL HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS — This natural puppy shampoo and conditioner set is made with buttermilk and honey to calm your pup’s skin and relieve irritation, making it the ideal remedy for puppies with sensitive skin
This tear-free detangler and moisturizer is both hypoallergenic and eliminates odor for your furry, white dog.
- Musk scented
- Bright white formula
- Aloe vera
This antibacterial shampoo helps prevent infections, cleans away dirt and leaves your pup with a floral aroma. The aloe vera additives helps to keep your dog’s coat shiny and manageable.
- Brings out natural brightness in white dogs
- Fragrance should last up to two weeks
- Not intended for dogs without white fur
- Double check with the seller to see if there’s a replacement or refund option; unclear on site
This all-natural whitening shampoo is fortified with natural fruit extracts, plant extracts and oils. And it doesn’t have the kind of harmful bleaching or whitening agents that are usually present in whitening products.
Hypoallergenic Whitening Shampoo
- 2-IN-1 FORMULA FOR WHITE DOGS: Deep Cleansing Shampoo and Softening Conditioner combined into one. It is a Gentle and Soothing Formula especially formulated for dogs with white fur and coat.
- WHITENS AND DEEPLY CLEANS YET GENTLE: This Dog Whitening Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs is deep cleansing but gentle on the skin. Our gentle formula is pH balanced and includes Aloe Vera so it will never dry out your puppy's skin or coat and will instead have a soothing and moisturizing effect. Our formula only contains natural, deep cleansing ingredients that enhances and brings out the natural brightness in white dogs.
- TEAR-FREE AND LONG-LASTING FRAGRANCE: Our dog shampoos are tearless so no need to worry about soap getting into your fur baby's eyes. Our dog whitening shampoo and conditioner formula will thoroughly remove all bad and unwanted doggy odors and leave a soft and long- lasting, clean fragrance that adheres to the coat for up to 2 weeks.
- FOR ALL TYPES OF SKIN CONDITION: Our formula is great for dogs that have sensitive skin, dry skin, dandruff, hot spots, rashes, itchiness, and any other skin ailments that make it the best dog shampoo.
- ALL NATURAL AND SAFE FOR DOGS: This Dog Whitening Shampoo and Conditioner is fortified with natural fruit extracts, plant extracts, and oils that are safe for your dog. CONTAINS NO HARMFUL BLEACHING OR WHITENING AGENTS.
This natural cleaner works for dog owners who need to treat their dog’s sensitive, itchy or dry skin—without harsh, irritating chemicals.
- Orange and cucumber melon scent
- Chamomile oatmeal
- Aloe vera
This shampoo and conditioner re-moisturizes and nourishes the skin with naturally produced oils. It is also intended to leave your dog’s fur looking fresh, feeling smooth and manageable.
- Safe with flea and tick topicals
- Will not strip the dog’s coat of natural oils
- Not recommended for dogs under the age of 6
- Reach out to the seller beforehand to confirm the refund and/or replacement policy; unclear on site
Although the final refund or replacement policy is not clear, the company does confirm that it has a return policy and honors 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed.
Healthy Breeds Chamomile
$9.97 out of stock
- Healthy Breeds Chamomile with Oatmeal Shampoo contains the natural botanical extracts of chamomile, cactus, calendula, fir needle oil, colloidal oatmeal and aloe vera.
- Our luxurious shampoo gently conditions the coat while remoisturizing and nourishing the skin with naturally produced oils
- It is a natural cleaner, perfect for sensitive, dry and itchy skin. Will clean the coat leaving it fresh, smooth and manageable without harsh, irritating chemicals.
- Safe for use with topical flea control products. It can be used as often as necessary and will not strip the coat of natural oils.
- Made in the USA so you can buy with confidence. All shampoos made in federally regulated manufacturing facilities. Excellent customer service and return policy. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
This shampoo is designed to support your pet’s natural defenses against shedding, itching, drynes, hot spots and odor.
- Avocado oil
- pH balanced
Considering all the drastically different opinions of various shampoos and conditioners above, going for an unscented product may be the way to go. And considering smells (and foods) that are pleasant to dog owners may not be that impressive to dogs, this unscented product eliminates the risk of the dog eating and/or chewing off the shampoo or immediately running toward the dirtiest, muddy grass to get it off.
- Free of parabens and sulfates
- Supports against shedding, itching and dryness
- Confirm refund and/or replacement policy, which is unclear on the site
- One reviewer was not thrilled with the product and felt that the ingredients damaged the undercoat of her Corgi
For every bottle of this cruelty-free, non-toxic shampoo and conditioner that is purchased, Skout’s Honor sends meals to rescue animals. These donations should cover a full day’s worth for each animal.
Of the 30 suggested dog shampoos and conditioners, treat these products the way you would treat your own hair and skin. Use warm water to wet your dog’s hair thoroughly. Take a small section of the shampoo and lather it in a small area. While all of the manufacturers would advertise their products as the best shampoo for dogs, they might not be the best shampoo for your dog.
Maybe your pup needs the best dog shampoo for allergies in order for it to work effectively. Or, maybe the best puppy shampoo for your new four-legged friend is an alcohol-free shampoo. If you have a smelly dog that gets into things, you may immediately flock to the best smelling dog shampoo. The choice is yours. You may have to test a few to find just the right one. But whichever one you choose, watch your dog carefully afterward. If you see any signs of irritation or breakouts, immediately stop using these products and contact your veterinarian. You want your dog to feel comfortable getting clean and smelling fresh, but still make sure the products are safe.
When it comes to choosing a fragrance for your dog, keep in mind that every fragrance isn’t going to be appealing to every owner. So when you see lower ratings regarding the aroma, keep your own favorite scents in mind. Some people lean more toward “natural” water and woodsy scents. Others prefer tropical or floral scents. Your perfume or cologne may smell absolutely awful to another person. You may want to choose an unscented dog shampoo or conditioner if you’re not confident in the aroma. However, also keep in mind that dogs should like this product, too.
A dog’s sense of smell can be anywhere from 10,000 to 100,000 times as acute as a human’s, so if that dog runs away from the shampoo or conditioner simply from it being opened, take that as a sign (1). This dog is going to give you a run for your money every single time you try to bathe him in it. Find one that has a happy medium, and does a good job of being both hygienic and clean.
The team at PetStruggles have also completed specific shampoo reviews for the following breeds:
- Golden Retrievers
- French Bulldogs
- Shih Tzus
- Peter Tyson, 2012. Dogs’ Dazzling Sense of Smell
Top-Rated Dog Shampoo & Conditioner
When it comes to bathing your dog you'll need to invest in the best shampoo & conditioner. We've covered a range of options to suit a range of conditions including itchy skin, sensitive skin to name a few.
- Pro Pet Works All Natural Organic Oatmeal
- Earthbath All Natural Green Tea
- Furminator deShedding
- Wahl 4-in-1 Calming
- Burt’s Bees for Puppies Tearless
- Everyday Isle of Dogs Silky Coat
- Paws & Pals 5-in-1 Oatmeal
- 2-in-1 Oatmeal
- Pet Oatmeal Anti-Itch
- Paws & Pals Natural Oatmeal
- Moosh Natural Dog Shampoo
- Paw Choice Waterless
- Lillian Ruff Dog Oatmeal
- Arm & Hammer 2-In-1
- Nature’s Miracle Natural Oatmeal
- Curaseb Antifungal & Antibacterial Chlorhexidine Vet Formula
- Gerrard Larriett Oatmeal Anti-Itch
- Friends Forever Natural
- Fresh 'n Clean Scented
- Warren London Combo
- 4Legger USDA Certified Organic
- TropiClean Papaya and Coconut
- Buddy's Best Natural
- Doggie Dailies
- Natural Oatmeal
- Fresh'n Clean Pet 2-in-1 Baby Powder
- Honest Paws Natural
- Hypoallergenic Whitening Shampoo
- Healthy Breeds Chamomile
- Skouts Honor Probiotic